Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilty pleasure

• 20-01-2011 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

mario Kart....i am not an avid gamer but jeez I am completely addicted. Unlocking things daily and its like a hit:o Yeah yeah I know....i need to get a life!!!:D I know its not exactly a new game but anyone else a fan. Love the online mode especially

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Spot on Mario Kart is an amazing game, what I really like about is it's accessible to all ages so I can have a game against my 3 year old son

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Aruba08

yes my 2 older are 5 and 9 and we just have some laugh racing. Brilliant:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

My daughter isn't quite 2 so I can't race against her but I've trained her to shout "Play Mario!" at me so I have no choice but to stop tidying up, sit down and fire some red shells round the place :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,765 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Not exactly a guilty pleasure it's a damn fine game and I'd ratehr play it than boring crap like gran turismo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Does anyone take part in them competitions that Nintendo email you about all the time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Does anyone take part in them competitions that Nintendo email you about all the time?

They never email me about them and I'm a card carrying member of Club Nintendo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

They gave you a card? I want a card!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

pdbhp wrote: »
    They never email me about them and I'm a card carrying member of Club Nintendo

nah i think you've to sign up to them through the game, possibly even through the mario kart channel. I dont think its through the website anyway.

Advertisement