Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hockey anyone?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Great class today lads, defo be back next week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Icehockey

Stinjy wrote: »
    Great class today lads, defo be back next week :D

Glad to see you enjoyed it

If you know of anyone else looking to start get them to come along also and we keep the rink open

I'm tryin my best :P It'd be a shame if it closed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭leecurlywurly

Love to learn & play ice hockey. An sport I've always wanted to get into.. Someone mentioned Santry, any more news?

Love to learn & play ice hockey. An sport I've always wanted to get into.. Someone mentioned Santry, any more news?

Dunno about santry, but its started in castleknock, thursday nights 8 till 9 15, and saturday mornings

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,002 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

hockeymad banned for advertising his business in breach of boards.ie terms of use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Icehockey

Gaspode wrote: »
    hockeymad banned for advertising his business in breach of boards.ie terms of use.

?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,002 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

If you've a question about moderation take it to pm please.

Advertisement