Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guitarist & Keyboard player wanted for exciting new midlands wedding and party band

Options
  • 03-10-2011 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

As the title says guitarist and keyboard player wanted for exciting new midlands wedding and party band.

Own gear and transport is essential!!!!

Applicants should a master at their instrument and vocals is an added benefit.

Full pa provided and gigs lined up for next year.

Set price for weddings every night but money split equally on pub gigs etc.

Great gig for the right people.

No EGO'S allowed just down to earth sound people.

Lots of traveling involved so be prepared.

Auditions will be held over the coming weeks

Please respond by email to weddingband@live.ie with relevant exp and samples of your work(youtube videos etc if possible). All the usual :D

All inquiries will be replied to

Talk soon :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 marcusdebrun

Hey, have you filled both positions? I am guitarist, Im playing at weddings since I was 15, Im 34 now. I have a huge amount of experience in both playing, singing, doing sound etc! I have all my own gear, 2x15 speaker, roland vg88, ibanez Jem guitar, own transport, I also have a friend who plays keyboards too... how many weddings are you playing?

Advertisement