Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

gidget wrote: »
    I always reckoned Dean was going to end up with Cleo as there seems to be a good chemistry between them in work. Time will tell!!

Yes! i was thinking that too. Dean/Cleo, Leo/Tracey, Jo/Dermot, Deegan/Carol, Keith/Saoirse, Duncan/Sarah, Louie/Yvonne, McAleer/Orla,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

MaryCat! wrote: »
    Yes! i was thinking that too. Duncan/Sarah

I wouldnt like to see Sarah with Duncan. Think herself and Ian work well together

looking forward to Annettes return this week; always one of my favourite characters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Epicurus wrote: »
    looking forward to Annettes return this week; always one of my favourite characters.

Hope herself and Barry go back on the sauce together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

gidget wrote: »
    I always reckoned Dean was going to end up with Cleo as there seems to be a good chemistry between them in work. Time will tell!!

I hope Cleo/Dean happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Really looking forward to Annette returning, she is one of my favourite characters. Should be really good and as for Kylie and dean ..yawn..yawn... yawn...

Oh and I just adore Duncan :D

Where has Dermot gone :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

I can see Orla making a play for McAleere again purely for financial reasons?? Defo I see Damo playing away, I thought it might be with Orla but with Yvonne is looking more possible by the second. Suzanne is becoming the nag of the century, poor bloke never gets a second without her nagging.

JP Liz wrote: »
    The actresses who play Yvonne, Niamh and Tracey are on Miriam O Callaghan's Saturday Show now

Thanks for that, just watched on RTE player, they all were a great laugh, The actress who played Yvonne didn't seem to have much of a say :(

I can see Orla making a play for McAleere again purely for financial reasons?? Defo I see Damo playing away, I thought it might be with Orla but with Yvonne is looking more possible by the second. Suzanne is becoming the nag of the century, poor bloke never gets a second without her nagging.

Suzanne treats him like a child so I wouldn't blame him to be honest.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭zesman

Poor Tracey the face on her when she saw Dean and Kylie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭zesman

And as for Zumo's gran running the operation, well talk about funny. Still I wouldn't want to mess with her

• Advertisement

To be honest I found the Zumo`s nan thing aggravating. Pointless bringing some tinker of an oul wan into it, pathethic that Orlas acting so scared of these two clowns. Its unbelievable and annoys me no end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

angel01 wrote: »
    Really looking forward to Annette returning, she is one of my favourite characters. Should be really good and as for Kylie and dean ..yawn..yawn... yawn...

Oh and I just adore Duncan :D

Where has Dermot gone :(:(

I cant bear Duncan! He is such a peevish little twerp! But i suppose that means hes a good actor, we are supposed to hate him.

The teddy bear storyline is a little dull, Zumo just isnt scary enough for us to care. I also cant bear Kylie, why are they putting Dean with her? Its sooo random. Cleo or Carol would suit him better methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MuffinTop

Cant not beliveeee kylie and dean are together, whats going on? how out of the water wa that one! Wouldnt mind being kylie though,LUCKY OR WHAT.... anyone kno if dean has a girlfriend in real life???????/

I hope tracey and leo get together , what a good match !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

I hope Troy comes back so he and Charlie Kelly can get together. Give the people what they want, RTÉ!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I think Orla is going to pull Zumo (for financial reasons) and a bit of rough.

Also I think Dean and Cleo will get fed up with the messing about with Rainbows and get the lease from Louie and open their own place called "De Cleo's" (a play on their names - I know!!!) and they will get it on!!!

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/alls-fair-in--love-and-war-1817102.html

An interesting and informative article from last saturdays "Independent" for anyone who hasnt read it.

OH my god. Jonathan Ryan.

OH my god. Jonathan Ryan.

OMG LOL!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

Oh dear lord, who is the chap that is supposed to be passed off as an American and Annettes new husband?

CRINGE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

What an accent !

• Advertisement

:mad:Joe meet my AK47! Silly woman!

So Annette is being caused by the prosecution. Think Barry is gonna have to break in to her house and leave a bottle of vodka on the table the day of the trial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MuffinTop

I can not stand annette, and the new husband haha, hopefully they will be outta ther soon enough, his accent is so cringe.
    I cant get the whole dean/kylie thing, he is far too attractive for her. I could see his character going for someone like cleo more than kylie.
    I still wonder if he is single in the real world? Oh to bump into him on the street!!!!~~!!!!!

I hope Leo and tracey become an item, even though she so clearly wants dean now.
    Sarah cracks me up

Finally, a Doyle free episode. Rachel got it so right when she said that Suzanne is so boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

Hi all

I've missed Fair City over the last few weeks and am just wondering what happened to Dominic - has he been killed off or has he just vanished?
    Hope someone can shed some light on it for me. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

used the new dude be in fr ted.... well one episode

emo!! wrote: »
    used the new dude be in fr ted.... well one episode

He's been in everything.

http://www.jonathanryan.ie/website/film.php

He was Gerry Adams in Omagh, in the Tudors, Bracken..... everything. And he was even Bosco's right hand man.

Amberjack wrote: »
    Hi all

I've missed Fair City over the last few weeks and am just wondering what happened to Dominic - has he been killed off or has he just vanished?
    Hope someone can shed some light on it for me. Cheers

He left to go to England.

Scenes look good next week with Louie taking over the paper :D Interested to see what happens in the trial and with Annette thinking she has found a technicality :D

To be honest I found the Zumo`s nan thing aggravating. Pointless bringing some tinker of an oul wan into it, pathethic that Orlas acting so scared of these two clowns. Its unbelievable and annoys me no end.

I actually thought it was quite funny :D

Jo made me laugh at her reaction over the teddies haha!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 troubleahead

Dominic was written out apparently for not wanting to do a 'rape' scene with his on screen wife Tracey, I totally understand the poor guy gets enough hassle,

He is a huge loss but fair play to him to stand his ground.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement