Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Black Swan wrote: »
    Indeed! A bit wild! Lots of students letting off steam. Fun. :D

**Orders head and scalp massage for Lith**

A pint of water and several paracetamols would be better Swannie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yup. Fried Day, Saturn Day, and Easter Bunny Day. :D

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Bones, Agents of Shield

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    A pint of water and several paracetamols would be better Swannie
    Pints! Yes... drink lots of fluids... but not more booze for a headache. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Pints! Yes... drink lots of fluids... but not more booze for a headache. :pac:

Don't they say cure a hangover with more booze? Or is that just in Ireland? :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Don't they say cure a hangover with more booze? Or is that just in Ireland? :p
    Not for a headache. But for a general hangover, some turn to the Hair of the Dog. :eek:

I ate brekkie before hitting the sack last night after partying. Often works for me. Only prob is that you have to workout extra hard next day to makeup for the extra cals. Then again, a hard workout itself helps, but can be painful while doing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Not for a headache. But for a general hangover, some turn to the Hair of the Dog. :eek:

I ate brekkie before hitting the sack last night after partying. Often works for me. Only prob is that you have to workout extra hard next day to makeup for the extra cals. Then again, a hard workout itself helps, but can be painful while doing it.

You go for a workout if you're hungover
    ?

I'd collapse in a heap if I did that.

Happy Moon Day peeps. I get to roll over for a second snooze. Ted not working as its a "Bankers Day".

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You go for a workout if you're hungover
    ?

I'd collapse in a heap if I did that.
    Did Sunday afternoon and it was painful, but I feel pretty grand now. Sweat it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Trivium on June 17th & the mighty Slayer 2 weeks later on July 1st :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

Hey Paws.

Gorge yourself on chocolate over weekend?

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey Paws.

Gorge yourself on chocolate over weekend?

I had a bit. Not as much as usual. I'm determined to get back to losing weight this week so I had a small Crunchie and some mini eggs.

Bit of a crappy night last night.

:(

hope all ok now.

Everything is grand now. :)

How's Ted?

All good here.

Spent most of day cleaning house, now putting feet up & chillin'

Afternoon Nocs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Finished off the Roisin's egg this morning, opened up my flame egg and took the chocolates out, enjoying a couple of those now! :D Gonna save the rest for tomorow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon noclets. Must be the only one that hasn't pigged out on chocolate over the weekend :o Back in my own house finally! The cat is doing back flips with delight! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya folks:)

hiya folks:)

Hew Smiler :) How's you?

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hew Smiler :) How's you?

hey:) i'm doing ok now, woke up a mega migraine this morning so being sick most of the day but i'm on the mend now thankfully:) how's you?

• Advertisement

hey:) i'm doing ok now, woke up a mega migraine this morning so being sick most of the day but i'm on the mend now thankfully:) how's you?

I'm glad to hear you're doing better now :) I'm alright, I have a pain in my stomach but I'm very excited because I'm off to Barcelona next Sunday :D

I don't feel right at all. I seem to have broken out in a weird rash on my neck/chest area and I'm so tired all of a sudden. :(

Edit: Freaking out a bit now. I'm all shivery, but I'm warm to touch so I must have a temperature. Beginning to feel rotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I don't feel right at all. I seem to have broken out in a weird rash on my neck/chest area and I'm so tired all of a sudden. :(

Could be nothing xPPx but I'd get onto a doctor asap just to be sure.

If I feel worse in the next couple of hours I'm going to ring Midoc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Uh oh..I hope you feel better soon :o

I hope you feel better soon, Paws :o

Thanks guys :)

Hope its nowt serious Paws,

hope you feel better soon pp:)

• Advertisement

Should be okay soon. Probably just a bit under the weather.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement