Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Create your own meth empire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Something tells me this is going to be worse than the cookie game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭jesse pinkman

Its fairly addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Its fairly addictive.
    what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

I need a new mouse already...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Its fairly addictive.Bitch.

Fixed that for you. :)

Stupid IRS just confiscated 5.6 million from me! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I can't feel my right arm. People must think I'm masturbating, I'm holding my breath while I click, then just breathing really heavy and going again :o

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

OSI wrote: »
    Think I'll leave it at that. Have every acheivement bar the playing for a week, and playing for a month. Have everything unlocked and bought.
    What's this "Automate" witchcraft?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

A rival cartel has hijacked a sale worth $12.12M! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Fun little timewaster. Does anyone else counters stop working? At the moment my cooking has stopped but my sellers are still making me money.... No amount of resaving/reloading makes a difference.
    It's probably not that it's not cooking, more likely that the amount you are selling is the same as the amount you are producing and so you see no increase in cooked meth.
    It's very broken in terms of a challenge. The ability to create negative risk makes it pointless after a while.

Yeah, even without using any autoclick scripts (as I did with CookieClicker :)), the game is not very challenging. At one point I had a -60% chance of DEA raid and -50% chance of IRS audit...

It's fun for a couple of hours but after that there's not much to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

Playing since about 10pm last night :P Without any auto click too!
    577806_10153660170830123_304928767_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

this game has taken a day off me and it doesn't look like it's letting go any time soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

How did you get to $270.00 each ? .. I've done all my upgrades and only at $220 :(

Can ya get the extra $50 somewhere else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Think I'll leave it at that. Have every acheivement bar the playing for a week, and playing for a month. Have everything unlocked and bought.

287876.png

287877.png

Cheater!!!!!!!!
    There's no place for dishonest people in the meth business!!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Why did I click this?

So I decided to follow this game to it's conclusion...without the use of Autoclick*, just to see how it plays out. As of today I've completed it. I've bought all Manufacturing and Distribution pieces, bought all Upgrades and Laundering items and achieved all but three achievements

1) Manage an empire for a week
    2) Manage an empire for a month
    3) Spend your first Quintillion

1 and 2 are pointless. Why would I continue with the game when I've bought everything there is to buy and there is no further challenge?
    3 is also pointless because all I would be buying are things that I have at least one of already.

Nice little game with some good nods and references to the TV show but flawed if anyone expects to get long-term enjoyment from it. Hell, I didn't even spend much time getting to the point I'm at. Let it run in the background, click to cook batches and sell batches enough to get the necessary achievements and that's it.

*Anyone who wants to cheat can find the autoclick script on the game's Wiki.

I liked how it made reference to the cookie game too!

No Grandma Apocalypse though :D

r3nu4l wrote: »
    No Grandma Apocalypse though :D
    If only there was a Grandma Apocalypse in Breaking Bad! It's possibly the only thing which would have improved my enjoyment of it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah, I'd left this running on my work machine over the last two weeks. Once you have 2Qt in the bank, you're kind of done. I was loathe to close it down, but it's not like I'd anything left to gain from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

NeVeR wrote: »
    How did you get to $270.00 each ? .. I've done all my upgrades and only at $220 :(

Can ya get the extra $50 somewhere else ?

Go to the Options page, type in:
    THANK YOU!
    Click Import.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭fortwilliam

(purity is Angelic)
    1,547,276,594 per second (net)
    50,113,374,150 per second (gross)

COOK!

Cash Money ($220.00 ea)
    $10,236,075,973,292,178
    $3,273,344,723,037,208 laundered
    $10,684,541,462,320 per second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Anyone ever played dope wars, I think it was Zinga games that developed out of it..they killed it though for mafia wars.
    I like the ratios in this one, once you get to a couple billion though it's a bit boring. Good idea though, Id say theyll probably make it more interactive with other players at some stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

And to arrested developement.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Great premise but the game is far too easy. Buying the Police Force/Senators etc should increase risk by 20%, not reduce it by 10%. And there should be a real cat and mouse game running between the player and the DEA/IRS. I've been paying the game for about 90 mins and haven't seen either go above 40%. Neither have been factor at all.

Advertisement