Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Resident Evil 1 HD Remake

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I only joined the Resi brigade at RE2.
    Have never played Resi1..............Super excited about this!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RogerWilco1982

Elessar wrote: »
    Hmm, to get this on PC or PS3....so much dilemma. Get now for PC or wait for PS3?!?!

P.C.; You could download it now and be playing it at 5a.m. on Tuesday on the master race platform. ;)

Think of the mods... :O

Also it may still be ~€15 on Green Man Gaming with goodies.

Edit; 23% off code for GMG; SAVE23-PEROFF-MOSANT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

so will this be out at midnight tomorrow on PSN???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

P.C.; You could download it now and be playing it at 5a.m. on Tuesday on the master race platform. ;)

Think of the mods... :O

Also it may still be ~€15 on Green Man Gaming with goodies.

Edit; 23% off code for GMG; SAVE23-PEROFF-MOSANT

Pre-loading now. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

biggebruv wrote: »
    so will this be out at midnight tomorrow on PSN???

Doubt it as there is no option to pre load on the EU store. On the US store there is a live count down timer as for when the download goes live.

The EU store usually updates around mid day Irish time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

Has anyone pre loaded off us ps4 store yet?

Mine was only 3.4gb bit small surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

pittsburgh wrote: »

If it's that size, great might actually be able to download it. Does seem a bit small though.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

That's the download size of what's needed to start playing, the rest is still downloading.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,472 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

pittsburgh wrote: »

Nope, dunno why but most pre-orders/preloads only show a portion of the file. When the file downloads, go to the Game in the main menu and press the Options button and click on Information. It will show full file size and if it is still downloading (it will be) so don't turn off the system until that is done or enable network function in Rest mode and put into Rest mode (standby) for it to download in the background.

• When is this out on PC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

Your right full size is 15.27gb

It's say it can start 5am Irish if anyone's interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

When is this out on PC?

This week. I think Wednesday or Thursday.

It unlocks tomorrow at 6PM, according to Steam.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,776 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I asked them about it and then Resi 1 was removed from the PS store. Euro boys completely in the dark again again.

They removed Resi 1? Hope it's not permanent because the Resi games are the only PS1 games on the euro store worth buying since they are in 60Hz.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    They removed Resi 1? Hope it's not permanent because the Resi games are the only PS1 games on the euro store worth buying since they are in 60Hz.

Sorry, meant the remaster was removed :) Checked through the PS4 that only shows PS4 content (really wish they would add PS1 and PS2 games soon)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Dair76 wrote: »
    It unlocks tomorrow at 6PM, according to Steam.

Bit late isn't it? The Xbox version unlocks at 00.01 tonight according to Xbox Live.

Bit late isn't? The Xbox version unlocks at 00.01 tonight according to Xbox Live.

It could very well be wrong, but that's what they're telling me. As of the time of this post;
    Available: 20 January
    This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 4 hours

Steam always updates it's new products in store at 6PM GMT. Probably in line to make the updates across all global region times at the same time.

Preordered this a while back and just got my key now. Can preload ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

game is up and running , pity in work for 8 tomorrow :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

This is up on the ps4 Irish store now, downloading at a decent speed as well! Absolutely delighted, thought I'd have to wait till Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

It looks savage. New controls make a hell of a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

I'll definitely give this a blast on pc during the week. Played the ps1 version one and I loved it, actually played them all in the past so looking forward to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Mathrew

Downloading! yeah! :)

Cravez wrote: »
    Steam always updates it's new products in store at 6PM GMT. Probably in line to make the updates across all global region times at the same time.

Turns out it's live now.

Excellent, can't wait to give this a lash tonight. I see it's the PS4/PS3 bundle as well. For anyone who wants a 2 euro discount on the Euro PSN store and if you are a PS+ subscriber, Sony will be issuing a 10% discount code that will go live this weekend. No way waiting any more just for 2 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Excellent, can't wait to give this a lash tonight. I see it's the PS4/PS3 bundle as well. For anyone who wants a 2 euro discount on the Euro PSN store and if you are a PS+ subscriber, Sony will be issuing a 10% discount code that will go live this weekend. No way waiting any more just for 2 euro.

Plus its cross buy for the first two weeks, i.e until Feb 3rd as there was no Euro preorder available.

Dair76 wrote: »
    Turns out it's live now.

All the more better then :)

Unfortunately can't give this a go until later this evening but got it preloaded ahead of time.

I've an evening class tonight.... Thinking of skipping it. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Dayum

The best thing about this game is Wesker.

Hands down one of the greatest villains in gaming history.

Advertisement