Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking to buy sunbed?

• 01-06-2013 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hello, I'm looking to purchase either a new or second hand canopy sunbed? Does anyone know anywhere in Ireland, N.Ireland or the U.K that delivers? Does anyone have any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

DollyB wrote: »
    Hello, I'm looking to purchase either a new or second hand canopy sunbed? Does anyone know anywhere in Ireland, N.Ireland or the U.K that delivers? Does anyone have any recommendations?

You should have a look on Adverts or Donedeal or some of those sites if you would consider a second hand one? There is so many salons etc closing down that there always seems to be equipment for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭DollyB

Hi Thanks for the reply. I have looked but ex salon beds seam to be to big for the space I have available. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

DollyB wrote: »
    Hi Thanks for the reply. I have looked but ex salon beds seam to be to big for the space I have available. :(

Aw,that's a pity. Try looking up the Beauty Express website, as far as I can remember they do Salon equipment. Also, pop into your local Salon services, if they don't sell them, they might be able to give you details of someone who does! :)

Advertisement