Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Love/Hate - Theories on Fran, Does he know?

• 10-10-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Putinovsky

Mods, was hoping to keep this separate from general L/H thread as these sort of topics just get lost in the super sized L/H thread.

Is it possible Fran knows that Nidge is behind Linda's death? He consistently mentions it to Nidge whenever he needs leverage although it could also just be a sympathy angle.

What do you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

No he doesn't know yet.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I think it's just conicidence, if Fran did know he would go crazy like when in SE2 he glassed one of his 2 mates when all he did was make a joke about Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

I reckon Fran will try to get talking to Patrick about the rift between Patrick and Nidge in the hope of being the Peace Maker between them in order to get back into Nidge's good books. Patrick most likely won't give it all away, but will have said enough for Fran to put two and two together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Imhof Tank wrote: »

Is Fran intelligent enough to work it out?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭yipeeeee

Silly that nidge didn't do away with Fran when he had the chance.

Nidge knows he will flip if he finds out.

Stupid story writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Does he?............he does now��

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Only saw a snippet of last nights episode but when I did flick over Fran was questioning as to why Nidge wanted to kill Patrick so badly and when Fran suggested he meet Patrick, Nidge said not to bother , can't remember what Nidge said exactly.

• Stunning performance last night by Fran. From bewilderment to realisation to red mist rage, all done by facial expression. IFTA on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Putinovsky

Absolutely incredible acting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Creative Juices

Frano was class. He is a scary man.
    I wonder what Nidge will do now.
    Will the travelers get into trouble for giving him a gun?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Fran is awesome, definitely one of my favourite television characters. My guess is that Fran once he calms down a tiny bit will get his ginger mate to pipebomb Nidge's house.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Well he does now! :pac:

Sunday night was amazing TV

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

There's a second part to this. He doesnt know Nidge
    was riding her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    There's a second part to this. He doesnt know Nidge
    was riding her

Does it really make difference to the end result?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Jimdagym wrote: »
    A man who was having sex with your wife behind your back then causes her severe injury's which leads to her suicide... yeah I think so.

I reckon Nidge will tell him before he is killed.

Jimdagym wrote: »

Yes.

I think Nidge will throw it in his face when the two go head to head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Yes.

I think Nidge will throw it in his face when the two go head to head

Paulie will want to know what the story is, his job being to keep Nidge alive. Nidge won't want to mention Git, but I reckon he'll tell him all about Linda, and Trish will somehow find out.

And yes, I'm sure if there's a final showdown between the two it'll be a topic of conversation, featuring some colourful language. "Up the gooter", wasn't it?

Advertisement