Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland in March

• 02-12-2012 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello! I am planning togo to Ireland for the first time next march.... I am from Brazil and love the outdoors and the cold.... so I am quite sure I will love Eire. However, I will be traveling by my own. So first question: is it safe to a woman to travel around Ireland by her self? I am planning to be at dublin for St. Patrick's day..... Does someone could give me tips on what to do to celebrate like an Irish? and finally: I've been told that I will find a very wet weather, but... is it possible to enjoy a road trip around Ireland n March? I thank for all the help! Looking forward to see Ireland and meet the Irish!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dublin on Paddy's day? Chance having a couple of pints of Guinness maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭Gatica

Don't miss the Patrick's parade in Dublin.

There's plenty of hiking and hillwalking in Ireland. Kerry, Clare, Galway and Mayo all have mountains worth visiting. Not been to the East of Ireland for that myself anyway.

Ireland is perfectly safe unless you go walking somewhere isolated.

Advertisement