Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mass Effect 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Kiith wrote: »
    It's not out till tomorrow anyway.

Haha, FFS! triple :(

Maybe I shouldn't have stayed out of this thread

Strangely enough I wasn't the only one there looking let down at 8:30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

dead one wrote: »
    did you get your copy from GAME?
    No, sorry my fault. I am an outlaw, I don't purchase games from stores and I don't spend single penny on games. I play games before it arrive at stores. These privacy laws are killing you . You pay but couldn't play at time... Look at me, i don't pay but play..... live a life without misery... waiting is more than killing. Thanks peace and so long... I have more missions to play and also DLC From Ashes to play. :rolleyes:

Yeah...how about you don't advertise the fact that you do that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

maximoose wrote: »
    Haha, FFS! triple :(

Maybe I shouldn't have stayed out of this thread

Or maybe you should have paid more attention to this thread :P

Seriously though, i can't wait to get stuck into this tomorrow. Got my ME2 save fully ready after losing it last week, and really looking forward to watching the galaxy burn around me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

cant wait to get stuck in tonight at midnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I got no gamestop dispatch email, praying that it arrives today. I'm going to line up a heap of sci-fi films to watch, in case it doesn't.

• Advertisement

pretty silly to openly admit you have pirated a game which hasnt been released yet, i think you missed the entire point of this topic too. Sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

No, sorry my fault. I am an outlaw, I don't purchase games from stores and I don't spend single penny on games. I play games before it arrive at stores. These privacy laws are killing you . You pay but couldn't play at time... Look at me, i don't pay but play..... live a life without misery... waiting is more than killing. Thanks peace and so long... I have more missions to play and also DLC From Ashes to play.

Inb4 the ban

• Registered Users Posts: 26,141 ✭✭✭✭noodler

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-mass-effect-3-ps3-fps-issues

Frustrating to hear.

Anybody know a decent PS3 review anywhere?

No longer have the desire to buy this at launch! Considering how good a job they did with ME2 on PS3 this is all the more disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,446 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No, sorry my fault. I am an outlaw, I don't purchase games from stores and I don't spend single penny on games. I play games before it arrive at stores. These privacy laws are killing you . You pay but couldn't play at time... Look at me, i don't pay but play..... live a life without misery... waiting is more than killing. Thanks peace and so long... I have more missions to play and also DLC From Ashes to play. :rolleyes:

Infracted. From the forum charter:

Admitting to downloading a pirated game / filling your flash card with ROMs is now zero tolerance, and an infractable offense. By admitting to pirate, you're theoretically providing evidence for a highly unlikely but possible prosecution.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,141 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I hear bad things about the PS3 version. Is a much poorer port than ME2.
    Framerate a fair bit worse than the 360 version (which has never been great for any ME).
    Jeff Gerstmann says very differently, I trust his opinion more.

Got a link man?

Would liek to read that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,472 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Frame rate doesn't bother me too much, I just hope it doesn't have the awful glitch of ME 2 on PS3 where your save file could become corrupted and lose everything and devs said only play for an hour at a time.

frame rate problems would really annoy me, if the game stutters and/or freezes up, it tends to destroy the imersion :/
    I read in another post here that the demo which was played in the irish launchparty last week was buggy but it was promised that the release version would be fixed. maybe not immaculate but definetly fixed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

As above has anyone heard anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daca88

Mine just arrived in the post! :)

Frame rate issues would piss me right off...thankfully i'm playing it on my shiny new pc :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

daca88 wrote: »

Enjoy it man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I just hope it doesn't have the awful glitch of ME 2 on PS3 where your save file could become corrupted and lose everything and devs said only play for an hour at a time.

In all my playthroughs of Mass Effect 2, I never had a save become corrupted on the ps3 (thankfully) but once I was aware of it the saves where backed up to usb.

Have my copy pre-ordered with Gamestop and will be there when they open at 8am tomorrow, getting all excited now , so close :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,446 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Miscellaneous ME3 threads merged....

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Mine arrived by courier just now, have to wait till 4 to play it though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

daca88 wrote: »
    From Gamestop? Did you get an order status email. I am fretting here like a junkie without a fix :/

• Advertisement

Screw you guys getting it today. I've to wait over 30 hours before i can play it :mad:

did you not order it on origin?

did you not order it on origin?

Nope, my cc is on the fritz, so i've to pick it up in town tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

jamezy wrote: »
    From Gamestop? Did you get an order status email. I am fretting here like a junkie without a fix :/
    Imagine!!!! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

jamezy wrote: »
    Oh my Christ!!!

I can already picture the rage videos hitting youtube!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Accrording to my PS3 trophies, I finished mass effect 2 :pac: do not remember this at all.

The game just got dropped on my desk, was not expecting it til tomorrrow!!!!!!

I f*cking love Gamesnash!!!!

I feel man flu coming on all of a sudden

and did ye manage to spoil any of it after all that waiting Sheehy?

• Advertisement

and did ye manage to spoil any of it after all that waiting Sheehy?

Nope! well...I know the bad ending...and the good ending.....and a bit in the middle and the start but apart from that, I don't have a clue!

Better pick up some eye drops and Doritos for tonight

Advertisement