Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Way Out - Pre-PPV Thread - *Spoilers*

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Oops...:o
    On my part B-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Still though, it would be probably more interesting because the audience wouldn't be expecting it at all.

"No one will expect it..."

Russo, is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

No need to be confrontational there, Meltzer.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

:P

**Flips the bird, nails Teamshadowclan with a Stunner**

And that's all I got ta say about that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

They officially announced CM Punk vs D.Bryan vs Kane for the WWE Title last nite there just saved people from the chore that was watching Raw this weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

GTR63 wrote: »
    They officially announced CM Punk vs D.Bryan vs Kane for the WWE Title last nite there just saved people from the chore that was watching Raw this weak.

Their feud and match didnt need Kane added imo just let Bryan and Punk have a submission match for the WWE title, kinda obvious AJ is already going be involved in some way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭deisedude

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Their feud and match didnt need Kane added imo just let Bryan and Punk have a submission match for the WWE title, kinda obvious AJ is already going be involved in some way

I think Kane's involvement will mean they can drag out the rivalry to another PPV where it will be just Punk and Bryan again

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

i get the feeling Punk won't drop the title until Money In The Bank. it's a pretty big PPV for him and it marks a year since Bryan won the briefcase so perhaps then he can become WWE Champion?

i wasn't that looking forward to seeing Sheamus/Del Rio but the build-up we got on Raw was alright so maybe it'll be a good match

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

i want punk to drop the title of course bryan would be the better choice have aj help him win

does anyone actually wanna to see cena v show in a cage :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭deisedude

does anyone actually wanna to see cena v show in a cage :rolleyes:

Only if they just lock the cage, leave them in there and throw away the key :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Hopefully Kane wins the title and the next night on Raw he comes out rapping to this.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Hopefully Kane wins the title and the next night on Raw he comes out rapping to this.

There was a belting Gangrel track on that too.

Oh man, definitely gonna dust off that record over the weekend. Might dress up like him even.

It really is a great album, been listening to the playlist on youtube.

They had guys like Method Man and Run DMC on it. It turned me onto a few decent artists.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

PWInsider

There is a fear that Alberto Del Rio, who is still recovering from his groin tear and surgery, suffered a concussion last week. As late as yesterday, there was discussion he may need to be pulled from the No Way Out PPV, although PWInsider.com has not confirmed that he was officially pulled. Del Rio is set to challenge Sheamus for the World title at the PPV.

Dropping like flies lately.

Maybe Dolph might be in the right place at the right time, kinda like John Layfield was before?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Yes. Give dolph the match and the win.
    Have him be a typical scared shítless heel who got the win by accident and have sheamo chase the title. Give the kid a decent push ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

CMpunked wrote: »
    Yes. Give dolph the match and the win.
    Have him be a typical scared shítless heel who got the win by accident and have sheamo chase the title. Give the kid a decent push ffs.
    Sheamo has beaten him 2 weeks in a row I can't see that match happen and why would the guy who has lost 2 weeks in a row be deserving of a shot at the title. Could rush Barrett back for a suprise win. Would be a fantastic feud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,058 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Wonder will Christian drop the IC Title to Cody now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Wonder will Christian drop the IC Title to Cody now.

Not sure since there were rumours saying Cody will be going into the WHC division

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

PWInsider:
    Alberto Del Rio was pulled from his house show match against Sheamus in Salisbury, MD last night. It appears the report that we had yesterday about him suffering a concussion at Tuesday's Smackdown taping is true. If so, and he can't work at next weekend's No Way Out PPV, WWE will figure out whether to put Kane or someone else in the World Title match this week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

If anyone is interested I am running a Facebook competition for WWE Merchandise!

543063_371906986203802_329197727_n.jpg

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/WWE.Mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Riccardo Rodriguez disguised as Del Rio to face Sheamus :p

If Cena hadn't beaten Tensai it may not have been a bad idea to have Sheamus be the first to beat him but he needed to lose to Cena so we could be put through Cena vs Cole. Can't see Dolph getting it unless its just to job he has lost lately to Sheamus and to midcarders like Kofi, Christian and Brodus Clay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭airmax87

GTR63 wrote: »
    There was a belting Gangrel track on that too.
    Undertaker one was the best , Have the album on my ipod.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Sweet deal! Can i be so devilish as to as what are in the packs? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

CMpunked wrote: »
    Sweet deal! Can i be so devilish as to as what are in the packs? :P

Each pack has 2 tshirts and a hat! :)

• Advertisement

If anyone is interested I am running a Facebook competition for WWE Merchandise!

ay7o8g.jpg

showfqkkc.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement