Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Netflix?

• 15-04-2015 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    I dont know if this is the right forum to post about Netflix, but I couldnt find a relevent gorup, so mods feel free to move it?
    So in the last 2 - 3 days a whole bunch of movies that I had finished watching and had dissapeared off the Continue Watching section suddently all reappeared in the Continue Watching section. So instead of 1 - 2 movies I am currently watching on netflix I have loads of movies I have already seen.
    Any idea on how to sort this out or is it a netflix problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

banjobongo wrote: »
    hi guys
    I dont know if this is the right forum to post about Netflix, but I couldnt find a relevent gorup, so mods feel free to move it?
    So in the last 2 - 3 days a whole bunch of movies that I had finished watching and had dissapeared off the Continue Watching section suddently all reappeared in the Continue Watching section. So instead of 1 - 2 movies I am currently watching on netflix I have loads of movies I have already seen.
    Any idea on how to sort this out or is it a netflix problem?

I've noticed this with mine too. I'll add the movies to my watch list and they will just stay there and never delete when I'm finished watching them. The only thing you can do is to remove them from the list itself.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Moved to Cable/MMDS/IPTV. Though there is now an Online TV forum that might help better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

For €10 a month I still think complete waste of my time when you can stream all the everything I want to watch on Netflix from the web for fee since I paying for web already and then and other add €10 for tv series and movies see my point

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Delta2113

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    For €10 a month I still think complete waste of my time when you can stream all the everything I want to watch on Netflix from the web for fee since I paying for web already and then and other add €10 for tv series and movies see my point

- Sorry no idea what your trying to say.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Think this one's run its course, isn't really our area, and the second last poster appears to be advocating piracy

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement