Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

!! History HL 2015 ... predictions, guesses and discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 cab15

frie wrote: »
    Here guys, got 100% for this essay on characteristics of Stalins rule, hope it helps :)

That's part one guys, tell me if you want me to put up part two :)

Yes please! Great essay. It's worded so much better than mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭gracew

Bourke97 wrote: »
    No bother at all! Hope you do well in your exams ☺️

Thank you, same to you! Let me know how you get on😊

• Registered Users Posts: 13 brooksyy96

I'm doing

Unionism
    GAA
    Lockout(?)

Stalin with some Lenin
    Technology of warfare

Montgomery Bus Boycott/MLK
    Cuban Missile Crisis

Does anyone have any other back up suggestions?
    Unionism? why? it came up last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭cmickdaly

i wouldnt say 100 % for the essay. Certainly not a A. Gradwise a B3 at best (if one applies the marking scheme correctly)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Bourke97

brooksyy96 wrote: »

Yeah I'd leave unionism? And do HR contributions 1870-1886 ?? Might come up! Something on HR or Land does!
    cmickdaly wrote: »
    i wouldnt say 100 % for the essay. Certainly not a A. Gradwise a B3 at best (if one applies the marking scheme correctly)

What details would you put into that kind of essay on Stalin? For the main features/characteristics of his rule?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

brooksyy96 wrote: »

Yes Unionism came up last year but it also came up in 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008. It was the documents topic for 2007 and 2006. Carson question hasn't come up since 2010. I think it's likely anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Yeah I'd leave unionism? And do HR contributions 1870-1886 ?? Might come up! Something on HR or Land does!

What details would you put into that kind of essay on Stalin? For the main features/characteristics of his rule?

- Setting up totalitarian state ie secret police/cult of personality/propaganda etc

- Five Year Plans

- Collectivisation

- Purges/Show Trials

• Registered Users Posts: 39 KA97

Does either stalin or lenin come up every year ? If so can you just learn both of them in depth for dictatorship and democracy and nothing else?

KA97 wrote: »
    Does either stalin or lenin come up every year ? If so can you just learn both of them in depth for dictatorship and democracy and nothing else?

they didn't really come up last year but if you learn them in depth (mainly their traits that you can manipulate into any question) you'll be guaranteed a question

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Paddyg96

For Political and Social reform I am learning

Home Rule
    under

-Butt
    -Parnell
    -Redmond

and land agitation

For Dictatorship and Democracy

All hitler and Nazis
    All stalin with a bit of lenin

Am I sorted for these two essays?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 lizhession

For dictatorships and democracy I'm focusing only on either Stalin or hitler (these are the two most popular topics for questions- atleast one comes up on each EVERY YEAR)

Stalin --- domestic policies (social & economic transformation), foreign policies (involvement in ww2), main characteristics of Stalinist Russia (terror, economy etc), the show trials/propaganda/consolidation of power, and finally Lenin (social & economic transformation)

Hitler & Germany -- the growth of fascism during the inter war period (characteristics/conditions for growth - weak governments, failing economy, cult of leadership etc), main characteristics of nazi Germany, social & economics difficulties and revival 33-39, propaganda/cult of personality/terror (incl. goebbels & Riefenstahl), foreign policy and ww2 ( note Q - to what extent did hitler foreign policy contribute to ww2 - same material can be used for a Q on causes of ww2)

That's it

I have 2 essays that I could post, A1s in both, one to what extent did Stalin transform society and economy in soviet Russia, and the other is to what extent did Hitlers foreign policy contribute to WW2 - would they help anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Elaine_S

lizhession wrote: »
    I have 2 essays that I could post, A1s in both, one to what extent did Stalin transform society and economy in soviet Russia, and the other is to what extent did Hitlers foreign policy contribute to WW2 - would they help anyone?

I would really appreciate the essay on Hitler's Foreign Policy if it's not too much trouble! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭cmickdaly

a

as much narrative as possible and as little opinion as possible. essays that do well on these type of questions have a well planned structure. simply hit the key idea in each paragraph and expand on it and refer to the question at the end of each paragraph. a good student will always go for the narrative type question.

so for example

introduction (outline your structure and keep it short)

struggle for power (paragraph 1)

5 year plans (paragraph 2)

collectivization (para 3)

show trails (paragraph 4 - don't rely too much on the case study , you will be penalized)

purges (para 4)

cult of leadership (para 5)

molotov/ribbentrop pact (para 6)

conclusion (keep it short and don't have it too convoluted)

Remember the correctors in the exam are encouraged to aid the candidate as much as possible. They are there to help and not play god.

Do beware of people who put supposed A essays up on the internet. In fact any student who is even on this forum talking about predictions , short cuts, studying only two topics etc are probably taking risks with their own grade but most importantly are encouraging students to take risks with their exam.

Feel free to PM me with any concerns. In less than a months time he correcting begins!!!!

Best of luck
    Elaine_S wrote: »
    I would really appreciate the essay on Hitler's Foreign Policy if it's not too much trouble! :)

be careful with these type of essays. How do you know they are of A standard?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lizhession

Elaine_S wrote: »

To what extent was Hitler's foreign policy, 1933-39, responsible for the outbreak of WW2?

The basic principles of Hitler's foreign policy centred around three main aims. Firstly, Hitler wanted to destroy the Treaty of Versailles (TV) to make Germany free from its restrictive clauses following WW1. Secondly, Hitler wanted to unite all Germans in one single country, particularly those in Austria and the Sudeten Germans of Czechoslovakia, a theory which would be called 'Grossdeutschland', meaning greater Germany. Thirdly, Hitler sought to provide Germany with 'Lebensraum', or 'living space', particularly within Poland, Ukraine and Russia, which would provide Germans with sufficient food and raw materials. These aims could only be achieved if Germany greatly increased her armed forces and remilitarised itself.

After coming into power in 1933, Hitler proceeded cautiously in foreign policy, giving the illusion that he was a man of peace while he consolidated his domestic power. The first steps to re-armament was to withdraw from the Disarmament Conference held in Geneva that year. He did this by means of challenging the other powers within the League of Nations (LN) to disarm as Germany had done. When France refused to disarm, Germany withdrew from the LN and begun to remilitarise. Hitler introduced conscription, building up an army to the strength of 550,000 men and also announced the existence of the German airforce known as the Luftwaffe. Hitler also signed a 10 year Non-Aggression Pact with Poland in January 1934, substantiating Germany's claim to peaceful intention. Germany's rearmament led to the formation of the Stresa Front by Britain, France and Italy against Germany due to fear of German expansion.

Further success was found in 1935 in The Saar plebiscite and the Anglo-German Naval Pact. In the TV, the Saar region had been given to France for 15 years to extract coal. Now 90% of the people of the Saar had voted to return to German control. Weaknesses began to show within the LN and the TV. Britain undermined the Stresa Front by signing a Naval Agreement with Germany allowing Hitler to increase its navy by up to 35% of the British navy but have the same amount of submarines (U-Boats) as the British. Also, during the Italian invasion of Abyssinia with which Britain and France remained preoccupied, Hitler invaded the Rhineland. Hitler wanted to remilitarise the Rhineland which was banned under the TV. In March 1936, hitler marched 35,000 troops into the Rhineland. As a result of the Abyssinian crisis, the LN failed to act upon this and Hitler was unchallenged. The war in Abyssinia saw the end of the Stresa Front and it showed up the weaknesses of the LN. Thus it was clearly shown that the TV was no longer sacrosanct.

Hitler and Mussolini formed the Rome-Berlin Axis in 1936 in which Mussolini agreed to support Hitler's takeover of Austria (Anschluss). Hitler, as an Austrian native, felt Austria should be the first acquisition of the new German Empire. Hitler demanded of the Austrian Chancellor, Dr Schuschnigg, that the Nazi Party be legalised and that the Nazi, Dr Seyss-Inquart, be appointed Minister of the Interior, to which Hitler threatened immediate invasion should he refuse. A plebiscite was to decide the fate of Germany and Austria's unification, before which, Seyss-Inquart invited Germany into Austria to "help preserve the peace". Austria was taken over and in March 1938, a Nazi supervised referendum produced a 99.75% vote in favour of Anschluss. The British did not attempt to stop the union because they felt that the Austrians and Germans had a right to be united.

In 1938, a similar situation erupted in the Sudetenland, a German speaking area of Czechoslovakia, home to 3 million Germans. The Sudeten leader, Konrad Henlein, demanded to be united with Germany however the Czechs were prepared to resist German threats. France favoured action but Britain remained cautious and disfavoured a possible war. Thus the Munich Conference was organised. The political leaders in attendance, Chamberlain (Britain), Daladier (France) and Mussolini and Hitler, together decided that the Sudetenland was to be given to Germany. Once again, Hitler's tactics of taking Europe to the brink of war had succeeded. Germany was now in a stronger position - in taking over the Sudetenland, Germany had taken most of Czechoslovakia's heavy industries and defences. Britain and France's policy towards Hitler was characterised by appeasement. Britain believed that if they gave in to Hitler's demands, they would prevent a European war. Nazi Germany was also seen as a barrier to the threat of Communism from the Soviet Union. Britain was economically not ready for war and longed for peace following WW1 as did the French.

In 1939, the preparations for war had begun. Hitler took over what remained of Czechoslovakia and the weaknesses of the policy of appeasement began to show. While Britain and France merely protested, Britain began to change policy. Prior to this, the British believed that Hitler's aims were limited; now they knew he sought European domination and clearly Poland would be Hitler's next target. In the same year, Hitler demanded access to the port of Danzig and a rail link to East Prussia through the Polish Corridor but Poland rejected these demands. Britain and France agreed to support Poland against "any action which clearly threatened Polish independence". Hitler made an agreement with Italy known as the Pact of Steel which formed a military alliance between the two countries. However, the key to the safety of Poland was the Soviet Union. The Nazi-Soviet Pact was a 10 year non-aggression pact which allowed Germany to avoid fighting a two-front war. On the 1st of September 1939, Hitler invaded Poland. France and Britain declared war on Germany two days later. The Second World War had begun.

The causes of the outbreak of WW2 can indisputably be found in the tactics of Hitler's foreign policy which he ruthlessly and cunningly executed in his plot for European domination. However, in assessing blame, it is most significant to note the failure of the appeasers and the League of Nations to deal with Hitlers consistent aggression and manipulation. Their anxiety to prevent war after the economic and social degradation of WW1 had put them on a defensive stance, allowing them to engage in an extraordinary amount of foolish wishful thinking. Chamberlain expressed his views in a radio broadcast - "Hitler gave his word and he broke it... Can you wonder his word is, for us, not worth the paper it is written on!" I would also note the failure of the USA to deal with Hitler by following their own policy of isolationism - it was only interested in affairs in its own continent and was reluctant to send troops to fight in faraway wars. I believe they are also somewhat responsible for the outbreak of WW2, although not to the same extent.

Word count: 1022

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭IrishLoriii

Seeing as people are helping out with essays can anyone help me with American Foreign policy PLEASE?! It hurts my head thinking how screwed I am :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12 frie

Seeing as people are helping out with essays can anyone help me with American Foreign policy PLEASE?! It hurts my head thinking how screwed I am :(

Our teacher gave us this, hope it helps :)
    USA Foreign Policy
    (1) The Cold War: 1945 - 1962
    Truman
    End of World War 2
    Potsdam conference - division of Germany
    Fear of Communism - Kennan telegram
    Truman Doctrine
    Marshall Plan
    Berlin Blockade
    NATO
    Losing China
    Korea
    Eisenhower
    Korea
    Domino theory
    Vietnam ?
    NASSA
    Military Industrial Complex
    Kennedy (JFK)
    Cuba
    Vietnam ?
    Berlin Wall
    (2) The Cold War : Vietnam war (and LBJ)
    Johnson
    Why was the U.S. Involved in Vietnam?
    Why did their involvement rapidly escalate under Johnson?
    What impact did it have on LBJ's Presidency?
    What were the main events/incidents of the war? Tonkin resolution, Operation rolling Thunder,
    My Lai massacre, credibility gap
    Why did the U.S. Lose the war?
    (3) The Cold War: Detente
    Nixon
    Vietnam/ Vietnamisation
    Nixon Doctrine
    Cambodia
    China
    Moscow/ SALT 1/ peaceful co-existence
    Arab-Israeli war1973
    Chile and the CIA
    Ford and Carter
    Continued Detente
    Ford- Helsinki agreement - respect boarders, allow travel and trade, respect human rights
    Carter- SALT 2
    Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
    US boycott of the 1980 Moscow Olympics
    Iran Hostage crisis
    Reagan
    Aggressive approach to "the evil empire"
    Huge arms build up - $550 billion per year/ stealth bomber developed
    START (strategic arms reduction talks)- failed
    Star Wars

Has everyone got a sample essay for the results of the treaty for the document case study please??

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭irishlad12345

if a question about how the presidency developed from roosevelt to reagen do we just write a paragraph on each president that was in charge between them ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

if a question about how the presidency developed from roosevelt to reagen do we just write a paragraph on each president that was in charge between them ?

You would have to show how the role of President developed with each one.
    I presume it would take in things like Nixon's disgrace etc..

Depends on the actual question and how it is worded.

For dictatorships and democracy I'm focusing only on either Stalin or hitler (these are the two most popular topics for questions- atleast one comes up on each EVERY YEAR)

Stalin --- domestic policies (social & economic transformation), foreign policies (involvement in ww2), main characteristics of Stalinist Russia (terror, economy etc), the show trials/propaganda/consolidation of power, and finally Lenin (social & economic transformation)

Hitler & Germany -- the growth of fascism during the inter war period (characteristics/conditions for growth - weak governments, failing economy, cult of leadership etc), main characteristics of nazi Germany, social & economics difficulties and revival 33-39, propaganda/cult of personality/terror (incl. goebbels & Riefenstahl), foreign policy and ww2 ( note Q - to what extent did hitler foreign policy contribute to ww2 - same material can be used for a Q on causes of ww2)

That's it

Are you able to post the Stalin essay ? Would really appreciate it :) struggling haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Frigating

How well would this fare me?
    USA: Foreign policy, Cuba, Berlin, Vietnam, Korea
    D&D: Stalin, Lenin, possibly the Jarrow March
    MPSR: Labour movement, Lockout, cultural movement

And does anyone have any tips for studying history? Read over essays, read over notes, rewrite either etc? I'm reading over everything, but I feel like it's going in one ear and out the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Chicharito11

If you had to pick ONE essay to bank on for each topic, US, D&D and P+S in NI, what would it be? I'm well prepared atm but I'm just looking for a reason to put that bit extra in to some essay topics.

I would go:
    US: Montgomery Bus Boycott/Race Relations in some way

D&D: Stalin in some way, think his question will involve his policies in general, Non-Aggression Pact, Collectivisation etc and maybe consolidating power?

NI: Coleraine University for me, or Terrence O'Neill. No reasoning behind O'Neill, just a gut feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Chicharito11

Frigating wrote: »
    How well would this fare me?
    USA: Foreign policy, Cuba, Berlin, Vietnam, Korea
    D&D: Stalin, Lenin, possibly the Jarrow March
    MPSR: Labour movement, Lockout, cultural movement

And does anyone have any tips for studying history? Read over essays, read over notes, rewrite either etc? I'm reading over everything, but I feel like it's going in one ear and out the other.
    I'd do something on Montgomery Bus or race relations in some way if you want to be safe for US, and I'd sacrifice Jarrow and just do a glance over Hitler instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Elaine_S

To what extent was Hitler's foreign policy, 1933-39, responsible for the outbreak of WW2?

The basic principles of Hitler's foreign policy centred around three main aims. Firstly, Hitler wanted to destroy the Treaty of Versailles (TV) to make Germany free from its restrictive clauses following WW1. Secondly, Hitler wanted to unite all Germans in one single country, particularly those in Austria and the Sudeten Germans of Czechoslovakia, a theory which would be called 'Grossdeutschland', meaning greater Germany. Thirdly, Hitler sought to provide Germany with 'Lebensraum', or 'living space', particularly within Poland, Ukraine and Russia, which would provide Germans with sufficient food and raw materials. These aims could only be achieved if Germany greatly increased her armed forces and remilitarised itself.

After coming into power in 1933, Hitler proceeded cautiously in foreign policy, giving the illusion that he was a man of peace while he consolidated his domestic power. The first steps to re-armament was to withdraw from the Disarmament Conference held in Geneva that year. He did this by means of challenging the other powers within the League of Nations (LN) to disarm as Germany had done. When France refused to disarm, Germany withdrew from the LN and begun to remilitarise. Hitler introduced conscription, building up an army to the strength of 550,000 men and also announced the existence of the German airforce known as the Luftwaffe. Hitler also signed a 10 year Non-Aggression Pact with Poland in January 1934, substantiating Germany's claim to peaceful intention. Germany's rearmament led to the formation of the Stresa Front by Britain, France and Italy against Germany due to fear of German expansion.

Further success was found in 1935 in The Saar plebiscite and the Anglo-German Naval Pact. In the TV, the Saar region had been given to France for 15 years to extract coal. Now 90% of the people of the Saar had voted to return to German control. Weaknesses began to show within the LN and the TV. Britain undermined the Stresa Front by signing a Naval Agreement with Germany allowing Hitler to increase its navy by up to 35% of the British navy but have the same amount of submarines (U-Boats) as the British. Also, during the Italian invasion of Abyssinia with which Britain and France remained preoccupied, Hitler invaded the Rhineland. Hitler wanted to remilitarise the Rhineland which was banned under the TV. In March 1936, hitler marched 35,000 troops into the Rhineland. As a result of the Abyssinian crisis, the LN failed to act upon this and Hitler was unchallenged. The war in Abyssinia saw the end of the Stresa Front and it showed up the weaknesses of the LN. Thus it was clearly shown that the TV was no longer sacrosanct.

Hitler and Mussolini formed the Rome-Berlin Axis in 1936 in which Mussolini agreed to support Hitler's takeover of Austria (Anschluss). Hitler, as an Austrian native, felt Austria should be the first acquisition of the new German Empire. Hitler demanded of the Austrian Chancellor, Dr Schuschnigg, that the Nazi Party be legalised and that the Nazi, Dr Seyss-Inquart, be appointed Minister of the Interior, to which Hitler threatened immediate invasion should he refuse. A plebiscite was to decide the fate of Germany and Austria's unification, before which, Seyss-Inquart invited Germany into Austria to "help preserve the peace". Austria was taken over and in March 1938, a Nazi supervised referendum produced a 99.75% vote in favour of Anschluss. The British did not attempt to stop the union because they felt that the Austrians and Germans had a right to be united.

In 1938, a similar situation erupted in the Sudetenland, a German speaking area of Czechoslovakia, home to 3 million Germans. The Sudeten leader, Konrad Henlein, demanded to be united with Germany however the Czechs were prepared to resist German threats. France favoured action but Britain remained cautious and disfavoured a possible war. Thus the Munich Conference was organised. The political leaders in attendance, Chamberlain (Britain), Daladier (France) and Mussolini and Hitler, together decided that the Sudetenland was to be given to Germany. Once again, Hitler's tactics of taking Europe to the brink of war had succeeded. Germany was now in a stronger position - in taking over the Sudetenland, Germany had taken most of Czechoslovakia's heavy industries and defences. Britain and France's policy towards Hitler was characterised by appeasement. Britain believed that if they gave in to Hitler's demands, they would prevent a European war. Nazi Germany was also seen as a barrier to the threat of Communism from the Soviet Union. Britain was economically not ready for war and longed for peace following WW1 as did the French.

In 1939, the preparations for war had begun. Hitler took over what remained of Czechoslovakia and the weaknesses of the policy of appeasement began to show. While Britain and France merely protested, Britain began to change policy. Prior to this, the British believed that Hitler's aims were limited; now they knew he sought European domination and clearly Poland would be Hitler's next target. In the same year, Hitler demanded access to the port of Danzig and a rail link to East Prussia through the Polish Corridor but Poland rejected these demands. Britain and France agreed to support Poland against "any action which clearly threatened Polish independence". Hitler made an agreement with Italy known as the Pact of Steel which formed a military alliance between the two countries. However, the key to the safety of Poland was the Soviet Union. The Nazi-Soviet Pact was a 10 year non-aggression pact which allowed Germany to avoid fighting a two-front war. On the 1st of September 1939, Hitler invaded Poland. France and Britain declared war on Germany two days later. The Second World War had begun.

The causes of the outbreak of WW2 can indisputably be found in the tactics of Hitler's foreign policy which he ruthlessly and cunningly executed in his plot for European domination. However, in assessing blame, it is most significant to note the failure of the appeasers and the League of Nations to deal with Hitlers consistent aggression and manipulation. Their anxiety to prevent war after the economic and social degradation of WW1 had put them on a defensive stance, allowing them to engage in an extraordinary amount of foolish wishful thinking. Chamberlain expressed his views in a radio broadcast - "Hitler gave his word and he broke it... Can you wonder his word is, for us, not worth the paper it is written on!" I would also note the failure of the USA to deal with Hitler by following their own policy of isolationism - it was only interested in affairs in its own continent and was reluctant to send troops to fight in faraway wars. I believe they are also somewhat responsible for the outbreak of WW2, although not to the same extent.

Word count: 1022

Great essay, thank you for posting! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Bourke97

I have an essay on Stalin that's an A1 that I got from a friend who went to Yeats and it's a brilliant essay, it's on Stalin transform of society and economy!

Structure:
    Intro
    Paragraph one( rise to power/cult of personality)
    Para two( collectivisation)
    Para three ( industrialisation)
    Para four( about marriage- how he wanted bigger pop growth and women to work outside the home)
    Para 5( the show trials/the great purge and socialist realism)
    Para 6( first five year plan)
    Para 7( second 5year plan)
    Para 8( third 5year plan)
    Conclusion!

Would this essay be okay to use for a question on the main characteristics of Stalin rule and just twist on the day to match it?? Please let me know thank you

Is anyone able to PM me some essays or somethings, really struggling with time right now :/

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Frigating wrote: »
    Highlight (or make a list of) key points for each essay / question / topic. Put away the notes, go for a walk and see can you remember them. Rinse and repeat if necessary.

Look at the relevant questions on past papers, take a sheet of paper and write down the key points you would use to answer each one and the order / approach you would use.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭aquse

Would it be a good idea to quote someone in their original language and then translate it? For example a Soviet poster saying "Сталин, спасибo за счастливое детство!" which translates to "Stalin, thank you for a happy childhood! " and goes hand-in-hand with indoctrination of children.

I mean, it might be a tad bit impressive and I'm Russian, so it isn't difficult.

Or Noep?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

aquse wrote: »
    I mean, it might be a tad bit impressive and I'm Russian, so it isn't difficult.
    In that case, I'd go for it.

I wouldn't be learning Russian in order to be able to do it though! :pac:

Call it my bump of trouble itching, but just be careful about your timing in the exam, and don't get totally carried away writing about one question which you probably know / understand / feel more strongly about than most students. ;)

But if you can bring a small bit extra to a question without losing track of time, why not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 MylesVII

On U.S history, every year either Race Relations or Moon Landing has come up, Should I be safe with them? Not worried about the other topics :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement