Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Girls, do you crotch-watch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

fonpokno wrote: »
    :confused: I have never once crotch watched... I didn't realise this was something anyone did? It's never even crossed my mind!

My sentiments exactly! Should I be doing it because it wouldnt be something I'd be entirely comfortable with :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

I've caught a few women (and men for that matter! :eek:) at it. At least the women are a bit more subtle, but I think they're becoming less and less so!
    Zaph wrote: »
    I don't know if you were around for the whole sleaze debate that we had going on recently about the picture threads, but it's something that many of the ladies here have genuine concerns about

I think there's an obvious difference between sleazy remarks specifically directed at an individual (because of their photo) and a general tongue-in-cheek post (in a thread which, after all, is about cocks) TBH.

I'm sure this forum can be a pain to moderate at times, but might you admit to a tendency to be over-enthusiastic? It's not 'Humanities' after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Yes :D I think it may be my unevolved animal instincts! And I often wonder what lies beneath... :o

Jamie Rednapp was presenting some soccer coverage today - he was sitting in such away that crotch watching was unavoidable. Legs as far a part as possible in a stance as if he had something to prove thas just not attractive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭jane86

Yes, I use to do it all the time in my teens. :o I havin't done it purposely in a while.

I remember catching a guy in my class in college boob watch me and pointed out that I had seen him. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I reckon its on par with men ass watching it's just that wimmen never talk about it !

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Ive caught two girls who are good friends do it to me in the last few weeks.

Should I buy clown trousers for extra room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Dave5

Pyr0 wrote: »
    I reckon its on par with men ass watching it's just that wimmen never talk about it !
    Men boob and ass watch all of the time, we are masters of doing it when good-looking women don't realise it....

...i recall i saw a letter in a early morning edition of a Dublin newspaper last month, were a woman was complaining that two guys were having a good look down her top, while she was standing up on the Luas, one morning....

...you're right saying women never talk about it, but most men are always at it.
    I do it, i won't lie...and no i'm not a pervert...if it's there i'm always going to look, can't help it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

pseudonym1 wrote: »

Jamie Rednapp was presenting some soccer coverage today - he was sitting in such away that crotch watching was unavoidable.

Anything to distract you from his woeful 'punditry'.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,055 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'll have a peek if it's worth it...

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭hughes2558

beertons wrote: »
    I'll have a peek if it's worth it...

How will you know if its worth it or not before you do have a peek..:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Galvasean wrote: »
    Anything to distract you from his woeful 'punditry'.

Oh I didn't actually listin to him! Just watched :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Yes my eyes are invariably drawn to the crotch area. If I see them and happen to think they are attractive, eyes always gravitate from face to crotch. Have been caught doing this on a number of occasions which is slightly embarrassing, especially as recently I did it to my male boss without realising. He was giving a presentation, my mind wandered, as did my eyes, and he clocked me doing it. Cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Miss Fluff wrote: »
    Yes my eyes are invariably drawn to the crotch area. If I see them and happen to think they are attractive, eyes always gravitate from face to crotch. Have been caught doing this on a number of occasions which is slightly embarrassing, especially as recently I did it to my male boss without realising. He was giving a presentation, my mind wandered, as did my eyes, and he clocked me doing it. Cringe.
    i bet this year you will be up for promotion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

No crotch-watching for me, unless I'm using public transportation and some guy's got his legs spread. Then it's a crotch-watch coupled with a there-are-other-people-who-might-want-to-sit look.
    Rozabeez wrote: »
    Women boob-watch too.

Yeah, I do this far more often. Boobs are out there, easier to see and compare how we all display them. :p

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I crotch watch. And Bum watch. And face watch. And shoe watch. And Clothes watch.

Chewie <3's the menz.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

If the guys can boob/ass-watch I don't see why we can't check them out every so often...admittedly I only ever crotch-watch hot guys. And it's only ever a quick glimpse! No blatant staring, too easy to get caught :o

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Alicat wrote: »
    If the guys can boob/ass-watch I don't see why we can't check them out every so often...admittedly I only ever crotch-watch hot guys. And it's only ever a quick glimpse! No blatant staring, too easy to get caught :o
    All the better if u crotch watch a hot guy and get caught! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

ChewChew wrote: »
    All the better if u crotch watch a hot guy and get caught! ;)

Not if you've a boyfriend! :pac: Ssssshhhhh!!! :o

I have a friend who is one of these fidgety self adjusters.
    If we are having a long conversation, I catch myself glaring at his crotch in anticipation of his bad manners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I I catch myself glaring at his crotch in anticipation of his bad manners.

I hate when men exit the lavatories still adjusting their zippers. Proof of optional attitudes to hand washing, as well as bad manners.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Not necessarily, could just be a double check before heading back into the room/bar. Why is it bad manners though?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Fumbling at one's fork is never good manners.:pac:

Not necessarily, could just be a double check before heading back into the room/bar. Why is it bad manners though?

Handling one's delicate items in public isn't exactly decorus, is it? If I did it I'd probably be arrested.

Well put Myles. :)

Handling one's delicate items in public isn't exactly decorus, is it? If I did it I'd probably be arrested.

No one would arrest you if you did it. In any case, which is worse, flying low or a quick once over?

No one would arrest you if you did it. In any case, which is worse, flying low or a quick once over?

But its rarely a once over, its usually (the ones I notice anyway) a full-on fiddle, complete with satisfied expression...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well a good readjustment is very satisfying.

But its rarely a once over, its usually (the ones I notice anyway) a full-on fiddle, complete with satisfied expression...

I see girls doing the same thing with their bras though...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

But you need the fork to put the meat back in line.

Sometimes its easy to forget if you've zipped up or not.

Zaph wrote: »
    Well a good readjustment is very satisfying.

No doubt. But at what point does a readjustment descend into something a little more um, satisfying?
    I see girls doing the same thing with their bras though...

No, no, no, we don't fiddle with the contents, although occasionally the straps may need adjustment.
    Rabies wrote: »
    Sometimes its easy to forget if you've zipped up or not.

No, not buying that, if I can remember if its all encased as it should be, and so should any man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

No doubt. But at what point does a readjustment descend into something a little more um, satisfying?

Well there's a hell of a difference between a spot of readjustment and going off half-cocked. If you're that easily excitable you probably shouldn't be allowed out in polite company. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement