Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Meribel - Short Stay Accommodation

• 24-10-2014 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭

Looking for half board accommodation (Hotel or Chalet) in a central location as in within 5 mins of a lift at the above resort, at the moment my dates are Tuesday/Wednesday 24/25 February to Sunday 1st March, can anyone advise me of a web site or hotel that might fit this requirement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭maddness

Very difficult to find short stay in Meribel. The Tavern bar do B&B above the bar which is right across from the escalator to the slopes but it's very basic and loud at night.
    You might be better off on La Tania as a couple of places do short stay there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

The other half stayed in the Hotel L'Éterlou & Le Tremplin last year for 3 (I think) nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭a148pro

I stayed in a pierre et vacances place in meribel mottaret. It's a quieter resort but is better located for the whole 3 valleys. Also not completely english like meribel. They took bookings for short stays. Not half board.

Advertisement