Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trying to become a gangster.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Am I doing this right? I just stole a jap car. Although it is a 1998 Avensis 1.6.
    Zebra3 wrote: »
    OP,

You'll need a nickname to put your brand about in the Herald and the Sunday World.

The Gimp?

I was thinking about "Haizenburg"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Sobanek wrote: »
    Am I doing this right? I just stole a jap car. Although it is a 1998 Avensis 1.6.

I was thinking about "Haizenburg"

Paul Williams might just call you 'The Student'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Walk into Starbucks, threaten them with bad things to come if they don't give you coffee, now. If they laugh and feck you out onto the pavement, you're not cut out for the life. It's a simple aptitude test. Go take it.(post back what happens, for, err, research purposes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

You need to be ridin two sisters and bizarrely they will be happy with this arrangement.

They'll even live together with you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Sobanek wrote: »
    Trying to become a gangster.
    Public or private sector?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Biggins wrote: »
    Public or private sector?
    Gangster he said, gangster. That's private. If he said "total gangster" that'd be public. "utter, total, feckin" would suggest the Dail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

You need to be a little unhinged and be accusing people of disrespecting you at the smallest perceived slight. Even if you are an unemployed waster you have to think you deserve an enormous amount of respect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Pottler wrote: »
    Gangster he said, gangster. That's private. If he said "total gangster" that'd be public. "utter, total, feckin" would suggest the Dail.

True! :pac:

Advertisement