Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Due November 2014

• 06-03-2014 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anybody else out there?
    We found out 2 days ago and we are thrilled, We have a 9 month old already so fun times ahead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭millie14

Hey there,

just found out last Saturday, congrats.

still quite stunned but thrilled

• Registered Users Posts: 4 novy14

millie14 wrote: »
    Hey there,

just found out last Saturday, congrats.

still quite stunned but thrilled

Congratulations what date are you due?
    The 11th of November here!

Hi,

Due the 9th, very exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Getyourjacket

Hi all, due 3rd november :)

Hi there, welcome and congrats!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 BabyNova14

Hi Ladies!

Due the 7th November after a long time ttc!!!

Congratulations everybody, Here is to a happy & healthy 9 months!

Morning everyone,

I have to say I really notice I'm more tired over the last two weeks. Am also bloated like crazy!! Am surprised that I'm having symptoms so early but apparently it happens. How is everyone else finding it so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lolacherry

Hello there! Looks like I'm in the November club, all going well #1 should be here on 12/11. It's still early days but I can't get over the physical symptoms already, exhausted all the time & as for my boobs...Have ladies here been to the doctor's yet or is it still too early?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Getyourjacket

Hi, I went to my doctor on Thursday just to register etc with him. I'm going to ring the hospital today to book my 12 weeks scan so it's all moving quite fast.

• Advertisement

Lolacherry wrote: »
    Hello there! Looks like I'm in the November club, all going well #1 should be here on 12/11. It's still early days but I can't get over the physical symptoms already, exhausted all the time & as for my boobs...Have ladies here been to the doctor's yet or is it still too early?

Congratulations lolacherry
    I haven't had many symptoms just feeling a little quesy but so far so good!
    I just sent my forms straight into the coombe and was sent an appointment in there for the 8th of April so only 4 weeks away which isn't too long to wait, Thank god!

I had an early scan the last time but will hold off in the hope they do one at that appointment!

Hi ,

Haven't been to GP yet just rang to check out I can keep doing gym etc. Have six week scan on Friday and I presume they will let me know what GP apts to schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭painauchocolat

Hi ladies, congrats to all :) hoping to join the November club myself. Took a test yesterday and according to the great gods of the free app I downloaded, I'm due around 20 Nov. First time so haven't got a notion of procedures regarding GPs and hospitals. I'm going to make a GP appointment for next week - they'll explain it all there, right??? Any tips from hardened campaigners would be gratefully received!

Thanks,

p x

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BabyNova14

Congrats Painauchocolat....exciting times ahead!! I'm a first timer too so clueless also!! but yeah your doctor will explain things and then give you numbers of who you need to contact like hosp, local health centre etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lolacherry

Went to the doctor on Thursday, it was a relief to hear somebody confirm that I'm pregnant, not just imagining it!! I've got an early scan in a week, I said I was having twinges in my lower abdomen and was terrified of a miscarriage so the doctor referred me for one, which is a relief. Told the two mums this weekend which was crazy. Next up, telling work!! Hope everyone here is doing ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Anne2014

Hi everyone, found ou on Wednesday that I am pregnant with my first baby!!! We are over the moon. I'm almost 7 weeks but I'm really worried as I'm having no symptoms at all, please tell me this is normal? How early can I book a scan? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ninja13

Anne2014 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, found ou on Wednesday that I am pregnant with my first baby!!! We are over the moon. I'm almost 7 weeks but I'm really worried as I'm having no symptoms at all, please tell me this is normal? How early can I book a scan? Thanks

Don't worry you might be one of those woman that flies through their pregnancy without an ache or pain. Its ok not to feel anything yet as you babby is still really small so don't be panicking. There'll be plenty of movement soon enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Anne2014

Thanks, I really hope so!

OK, I have an idiot newbie question... What on earth is BFP? It seems to be of vital importance in any stuff I read online, but no one says what it means! On a slight side note, thank you so much to whichever kindhearted mod decided that people on boards should spell things out. I'm finding other forums really off-putting because of all the insider lingo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Ocean Blue

OK, I have an idiot newbie question... What on earth is BFP? It seems to be of vital importance in any stuff I read online, but no one says what it means! On a slight side note, thank you so much to whichever kindhearted mod decided that people on boards should spell things out. I'm finding other forums really off-putting because of all the insider lingo!

Big Fat Positive I believe!

• Advertisement

Seriously?! I thought it was a proper medical thing, like hcg! Thank god I didn't try to bluff it with a doctor "Oh yes, I'm delighted with my bfp levels". Thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Hi all, going to join in here. My due date is the 17th Nov, so miles and miles to go. I am only 5 weeks, but have testing positive for the last two weeks so feels like I have already been pregnant forever:)Especially when I have a tendency to over analyse everything! Going for a early scan next week so hopefully everything will be ok. Have been having a lot of cramps and sharp pains over the last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ryanmrs2014

Hey everyone, 1st time boards poster. Will be 2 weeks late tomorrow so doing a test in morning. If positive due date would be last wk of nov. The past two weeks I have been having slight cramps in the abdomen area and boobs slightly tender and also in the last wk have slight heartburn on and off, I am hoping these are positive signs that I am, fingers crossed for the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cailindeasciun

Good luck with your test Ryanmrs2014!! I found out I was expecting again last week. My dd is 19 months. Getting an early dating scan on the 31st march to establish edd as I've irregular periods so could be due anytime from 11th - end of nov!!

Good luck with your test Ryanmrs2014!! I found out I was expecting again last week. My dd is 19 months. Getting an early dating scan on the 31st march to establish edd as I've irregular periods so could be due anytime from 11th - end of nov!!

Thanks cailindeasciun. So test done & got a bfp so happy, came up positive even straight away, am thinking of getting a digital one just onsafe side but I think I've read you can't get a false positive. Me & the hubby have been trying for 11 months and this will be our first. Last night I couldn't get to sleep for ages was absolutely boiling in bed and brain going into overdrive thinking about test, suppose making gp appointment is our next step

Did a second test and another bfp, by my calculations im due 12th November and I'm 6 weeks today if I'm right from counting 1st day of last menstrual cycle

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cailindeasciun

Congratulations!! You can actually register straight with the hospital if you prefer not to pay for the gp referral letter.

Congratulations!! You can actually register straight with the hospital if you prefer not to pay for the gp referral letter.

Thanks and same to yourself. Made a gp appt for next Wednesday and find out there, they have said this appt is free

Hey everyone, after doing two tests yesterday (different brands) both came up with clear positives. This morning I've noticed a tiny bit of brown spotting and have small niggles on and off but have had them past two weeks, is this brown spotting normal or should I be worried??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Hey everyone, after doing two tests yesterday (different brands) both came up with clear positives. This morning I've noticed a tiny bit of brown spotting and have small niggles on and off but have had them past two weeks, is this brown spotting normal or should I be worried??

I had some brown spotting and the doctor said while it is not normal, its pretty common and if its not accompanied by severe pain and does not turn to bright red you should be ok.Mine lasted nearly 5 days but things seem to be ok now.

Advertisement