Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Album Cover - Artist/ Graphic Designer Wanted

Options
  • 18-11-2014 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi guys,
    My band will be releasing an album in 2015 and we are looking for someone to design the album cover and artwork. We have some thoughts but we are open to any ideas or suggestions.
    If there is anyone who would be interested in finding out more, please comment below and I will get in touch with you and send on the design brief.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Please keep any discussion of work to PMs only.
    Also take a moment to check out the services offered sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭ladiesman217

@sixshot87 Hi I would be interested in this project, Im a Freelance Graphic Designer. PM me if you want to talk further :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Blackstar767

Hi, I'm a freelance graphic designer and I love to design anything related to music.
    Feel free to contact me so I can send you some projects I worked on.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Melena

I have Pmd you. Hope I can be of help.

Advertisement