Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

upbeat song walking back down aisle

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

We had Learning to fly by the Foo Fighters - preformed by The Vitamin String Quartet, went down great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

IrishAlice wrote: »
    I was at a wedding where there was a string quartet and they played depeche mode I just can't get enough. It was brilliant.

That sounds frickin deadly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭LisaLee

We had 'Steady as she Goes' by The Raconteurs. Liked the song and thought the lyrics were apt :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

The power of love.
    Not the sappy Jennifer Rush?? Version.

Huey Lewis and the News.
    Absolutely brilliant opening.

Higher and Higher by Jackie Wilson has been mentioned a few times. Great choice.

John Lennons version of Stand By Me is quality, whether it's uplifting enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

We had 8 days a week covered by the Runaways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

That sounds frickin deadly!!

It was probably the best song I've heard for the bride and groom leaving the church and I've been at a LOT of weddings in the last few years!

It was a nice change from just playing a cd over the speakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

We had a string quartet playing Starlight by Muse.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

I think Imagine Dragons "I'm on top of the world" would be a great one

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Libby029

We had Barry White My first, my last, my everything... it was a great upbeat song and had everyone smiling..

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭JennyAnt

I was at a wedding where they had "And it's always you and me, always and forever!" going back down the aisle and it was lovely! I think it's by The Wanndies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭deeks

We had "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers. Is a particular favourite of my wifes and went down really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 thatgirl1

We're having Everything by Michael Buble

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

We have fiddly dee musicians playijg at our wedding - any suggestions for an upbeat tune for them to play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Fisherman's Blues by the Waterboys is a good one if you have trad/folk instruments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

We're not having a singer, and we're going for a sped up instrumental of Elvis 'Always On My Mind' for the walk back down the aisle

Advertisement