Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Engagement Ring Help ASAP

• 20-11-2014 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guys,
    im not sure if this is the right place to post this question but you could point me in the right direction if not.
    Im looking to surprise my GF and ask her to marry me on Christmas eve. now my problem is im looking for an engagement ring and have been in contact with a guy a colleague in work knows and im going to see a few diamonds he identified for me this sat.
    im constantly thinking of the best diamond possible in terms of eye brilliance and for a good price point.
    the diamonds from the guy im meeting are coming in around 3800 to 4000 euro for platinum band and all.
    however im thinking would it be better to get a loose diamond instead online? i have identified this one from jamesallen that i think could be very very good.
    its a 0.71ct, hearts and arrows round brilliant with what i believe to be excellent light performance. but im nervous about buying online. its cost is $3830
    the GIA report for the loose diamond is GIA6167250825 and can be found on jamesallen item number 357487

does this look like a good diamond?
    hope you can give me help and advice. thanks very much in advance.

Regards
    Fran

Advertisement