Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NASA's Secret Blue Beam Project

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

King Mob wrote: »
    Not that I saw. Care to point out were?

Post no.73 here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055529412

Pamela111 wrote: »
    The latest developments by the New World Order free masons:

Operation Blue Beam:

http://www.geocities.com/area51/Shadowlands/6583/project079.html

Mind control, simulating UFOs etc.

You know , chemtrails could have something to do with operation blus beam , you see the electrical conductivity of the athmosphere is being increased by metalic particles believed to be in the composition of chemtrails .

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Chemtrails/Rainwater.html

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

espinolman wrote: »
    em, emm , i tell ye what i'll live forever and that will prove it.;)
    Well reality would tend to disagree with you there.
    Ah yea.
    The usual ****e to be honest. Lots of claims but nothing to back them up.
    You know , chemtrails could have something to do with operation blus beam , you see the electrical conductivity of the athmosphere is being increased by metalic particles believed to be in the composition of chemtrails .
    And how do you know chemtrails contain metallic particles?
    And what possible use would it have to put metallic particles in the sky just to have it fall down in rain?
    Yea that experiment is absolutely useless.
    It doesn't exclude the possiblity that these particle come from somewhere else or are present in normal(non chemtrailed) rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Well reality would tend to disagree with you there.

Reincarnation and "past lives" are a well-established belief. espinolman has said he doesn't want to get into a debate on it.

I would suggest that it be left here...he holds this belief, you don't, and he doesn't want to discuss it in detail here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

If satillites already in orbit were to put on a computer comtrolled laser show, where would they get the power? Laser takes an awful lot of energy, and to try and make it visible from Earth would use some serious wattage!!! I doubt a few satillite solar arrays would be enough:P

• Advertisement

If satillites already in orbit were to put on a computer comtrolled laser show, where would they get the power? Laser takes an awful lot of energy, and to try and make it visible from Earth would use some serious wattage!!! I doubt a few satillite solar arrays would be enough:P

They have free-energy
    http://www.geocities.com/area51/Shadowlands/6583/energy.html

The technology they have is probably at least 50 years ahead of what is given to the public

They have free-energy
    http://www.geocities.com/area51/Shadowlands/6583/energy.html

The technology they have is probably at least 50 years ahead of what is given to the public

No they don't. Free energy is impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

And I have a ton of other things I'd rather buy than a book on a conspiracy theory which probably has no supporting evidence.

Grand, but why not just say that from the off?
    I asked you for something that would change my opinionon that and you can't provide it.

I'm not here to change your opinion. I'm not bothered proving anything about The Philadephia Experiment. You wanted to know where espinolman got the idea about Montauk. I linked to a book. You don't want to read it because it 'probably' has no supporting evidence. Case closed, we'll move onto the next.

Kernel wrote: »
    Grand, but why not just say that from the off?

I'm not here to change your opinion. I'm not bothered proving anything about The Philadephia Experiment. You wanted to know where espinolman got the idea about Montauk. I linked to a book. You don't want to read it because it 'probably' has no supporting evidence. Case closed, we'll move onto the next.
    That's why I asked if there was any verifiable evidence contained in the book.
    Why would anyone bother buying a book of ridiculous unverifiable claims when there is so much of that available online for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭ilivetolearn

Why would anyone bother buying a book of ridiculous unverifiable claims

An athiest would argue that the bible is a "book of ridiculous unverifiable claims" and yet plenty of folk seem happy to "bother buying" it. Last I checked both fiction and non-fiction genres seem to be selling in most major book stores. I just don't get your question. I think the guy was pointing out a commendable source rather than trying to sway your opinion.

Personally I'm not too familiar with Blue Beam or chemtrails/contrails though I've heard that they may be related prior to this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Why would anyone bother buying a book of ridiculous unverifiable claims when there is so much of that available online for free?

I dunno...I have a book on String Theory which I quite enjoyed.

There's many people would call the claims in it ridiculous, and they're certainly unverifiable...

bonkey wrote: »
    I dunno...I have a book on String Theory which I quite enjoyed.

There's many people would call the claims in it ridiculous, and they're certainly unverifiable...
    But there is some mathematical evidence supporting string theory.

There's a bit of difference between a theory being investigated by actual scientists and the idea that the US government did time travel experiments in the 40's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭lynchie

Pamela111 wrote: »
    The latest developments by the New World Order free masons:

Operation Blue Beam:

Mind control, simulating UFOs etc.

Latest developements

Page last updated at 24 February 2003 06:45:19. Over 6 years old :eek:

Out of curiosity I searched Google for results for the past month with the keywords 'Project' and 'Bluebeam':

Review the search here...

Out of the first ten results:

1 (the first result) redirects to some http://premiumlivescanv1.com scam.
    5 are videos.
    1 is an article for the UFO Digest.
    1 is a blog.
    1 is a list of podcasts.
    1 is a Yahoo! Answers.

I've done a little research on the following videos though I’m neither advocating nor refuting the validity of their sources:

VODPOD | Nasas Project Blue Beam NWO | Part 1 of 2
    VODPOD | Nasas Project Blue Beam NWO | Part 2 of 2

Here is a synopsis of the four stages of Project Bluebeam that all lead to positioning the antichrist as ruler:
    1. Breakdown of all archaeological evidence. Artificially created earthquakes at the hands of the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) . New discoveries that prove current religions are wrong and misinterpreted.
    2. Elaborate ‘space show’ consisting of laser projected three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds. Images will be beamed to countries depending on their major religions.
    3. Telepathic electronic two-way communication where Extra Low Frequency (ELF), Very Low Frequency (VLF) and Low Frequency (LF) waves will reach the people of the earth via their brains. Each person will believe they are having an internal dialogue with their respective Gods.
    4. Universal supernatural manifestations using electronic means. There are three parts to this. First it will be used to lead mankind to believe that all major cities are about to be subject to alien invasion. This is to prompt all countries to deploy their nuclear weapons at the false enemy to render themselves in a state of disarmament before the United Nations. The second is to make Christians believe that the rapture is coming but that a divine intervention of an alleged ‘good’ alien against a brutal satanic attack is also coming. The goal is to get rid of all significant opposition to the New World Order (NWO). The third orientation is a combination of electronic and supernatural forces. The waves (frequencies) at that time will allow supernatural forces to travel through fibre optics cable, coaxial cable, electric and telephone lines in order to penetrate all electronic equipment and appliances that by then will all have a special microchip installed. Furthermore this deals with the materialization of satanic ghosts, spectres, and poltergeists all across the globe in order to push all populations to the edge of a wave of suicide, killing and permanent psychological disorder. Thereafter a ‘new messiah’ is ushered into re-establish peace even at the cost freedom.

I also found the following bits of trivia interesting:
    • Serge Monast (international Free Press Canada) and another journalist died of heart attacks within weeks of researching Project Bluebeam and each did not have a history of heart disease.
    • Chris Morris and Janet Morris are experts in non-lethal weapon technology. They are consultants to the Defence Department, CIA and NSA. They maintain that no advances in technology are required to project three-dimensional images into a point in space. They discuss how life-like holograms could be used to divert the attention of the enemy in a military context. Angels, devils and UFO’s are used as examples.
    • On May 13th 2008 Jesuit Father Jose Funes, director of the Vatican Observatory came out with the statement ‘Aliens are our brothers’.
    • The video creator muses that even if this is fake it “would make a hell of a movie”.

Though the technology is intriguing I’m personally a bit wary of the theory as a whole. Is seems too elaborate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I really can't see why they don't make it into a film, its a great premise. It would attract so many demographics.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I really can't see why they don't make it into a film, its a great premise. It would attract so many demographics.

Yes it sounds exactly like the premise for a film, strange that.

meglome wrote: »
    Yes it sounds exactly like the premise for a film, strange that.

It does seem like overkill for the eradication of religions.

Anyone who believes in this theory should consider the current trajectory of Islamic religion:

Video Link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

+1 deffo

• Advertisement

Here is evidence that the blue beam project is being tested ,:eek::

The first video has been removed by Youtube. Here's a working link to the same footage:

The second video is a little unnerving. It would be interesting to see if religion enthusiasts will argue that Project Bluebeam is a satanic disinformation conspiracy theory used to conceal the genuine hallmarks of their god.

Is the blue beam project unfolding as planned?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=117921

Advertisement