Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Plot to discredit the ct forum/movement

Options
  • 13-05-2009 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭

reading through sofa king good's thread in feedback i can't but feel a bit worried. the thread has done nothing but cause ridicule of the ct forum and discredit the important content and discoveries by posters. i just can't believe that someone would deliberately cause such damage to the community. the only conclusion i can come to is that just like in the case of that professor steven jones guy who was an agent employed by the us government to discredit the truths uncovered about 911, that sofa king good must be some sort of subversive sent by them to discredit theories in the forum. it may even be possible that we've uncovered something major in the last few days that caused them to panic and deploy this tactic. i think we should tread carefully, but also be excited, we've obviously struck a nerve, it may be the latest discussions on chem trails, or chelsa being knocked out of the cl, i'm not sure, but i think we hit on something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

From the charter:
    • Respect other posters
    Snide remarks and bitching will not be tolerated, nor will accusations thrown at other members of the Boards.ie community. Singling out a poster or posters, including stating things like "some posters on here" could land you in trouble.

I suggest you read the whole charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement