Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Done in 60 Seconds 2014

Options
  • 15-10-2013 8:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hey,
    I would like to enter the Jameson Empire Done in 60 Seconds film competition for 2014 which has recently opened. Does anyone know if they are accepting entries from Ireland this year? I can't seem to find any contact address to confirm. Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I tried to get on the website to confirm for you but it just redirects to their Youtube page every time. Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 miss lilac

What is the competition you are talking about please ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

miss lilac wrote: »
    What is the competition you are talking about please ??

It's a film making competition. Google it and you'll find the YouTube video on it as well as examples from pervious years.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Sgm

Does anyone know anything about this years competition? Their website is still redirecting to the Youtube page so its impossible to find any details!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Ireland not included this year

http://www.empireonline.com/awards2014/diss/

Racists.

Belfast loophole maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Really? A friend of mine won the Irish block a few years ago.
    Seems odd they'd exclude us now.

Advertisement