Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Alex Jones = Anti-Intellectual Ignoramus

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Kernel wrote: »
    Well, I think if anything has been proved by this thread it's that AJ could not be an 'idiot', and people should be more careful before throwing such libellous false accusations around about people.

I'd dearly love Alex Jones to try and defend himself as "not an idiot" in a court of law.
    Should this spiteful tirade of a thread be allowed to continue mods?

Theres a thread accusing Jews of ritual murder currently active. Some perspective should perhaps be displayed while we are concerned with Alex Jones' wounded ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Diogenes wrote: »
    Theres a thread accusing Jews of ritual murder currently active. Some perspective should perhaps be displayed while we are concerned with Alex Jones' wounded ego.

Who's talking about Jews here? From Alex Jones to ritual murder carried out by Jews....... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Diogenes wrote: »
    I'd dearly love Alex Jones to try and defend himself as "not an idiot" in a court of law.

You made the claim, by your own standards, the onus of proof is on you to prove he is an idiot. Although what such a thread could hope to accomplish - bar causing further divisiveness is unclear.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Kernel wrote: »
    Who's talking about Jews here? From Alex Jones to ritual murder carried out by Jews....... :confused:

You said that calling Alex Jones an idiot was libelous.
    There is another thread on this forum claims that Jews commit ritual murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok folks locking this thread too. In fairness this was a hard one to watch especially seeing as the whole thing is based on the subjective opinion of a person.

I dont think there are any worthwhile contributions that will be missed out on my closing this.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement