Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Diablo 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

@Bashiok
    The Europe region servers are slowly letting more players in as we work to increase stability. You may see an Error 37 but keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Does anyone know what the significance of Error 3005 "player has been disconnected" is?

After a while it has stopped giving me error 37 and has switched to 3005...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭BKtje

CombatCow wrote: »
    @Bashiok
    The Europe region servers are slowly letting more players in as we work to increase stability. You may see an Error 37 but keep trying.

What server list is he living on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

ok i give up Q_Q going to try again later if i am still awake...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Actually retarded that they have no queuing system.... I mean.. what where they thinking ????

Bed time me thinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Just as i typed that, i logged in :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I'm in with my wizard and level 3 now. Great fun. I missed this style of game.
    In at the moment. Lag free which is a shocker.

There won't be any lag. If you play alone, its basically single player. The problem people are having is logging in. After that, its plain sailing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭BKtje

Bed time for me, enjoy folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Is there anyone else that hasn't even gotten past Authenticating Credentials?

edit - I keep getting excited because there is a burst of music.... then I realise its just error 37 again... :'(

They better start warming up the servers for the US peeps or their gonna have a shít fit over there :pac:

Still cant get in needless to say......

• Advertisement

There should be some sort of achievement for 500 failed log-in attempts :pac:

Woot im in !

204963.jpg

Level 5. Just rescued
    Cain
    . I made the mistake of trying to group with some lads.......it kicked me off. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Killed skeleton king and done for the night. Good to finally be able to continue after this point :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Auction house tip;

1. Find crap item with an unusual name and put really high starting price on it.
    2. ???
    3. Profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Step 2 is sell it :P obviously

I know I asked already, but can someone make a thread for Usernames etc for CO-OP purposes.
    I'm not sure if you get a character code or if it's just your Battle.net account as I've still an hour to download (hence why I haven't created said thread myself)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Good man sean didnt know you were getting this. I'll have mine tomorrow so ill look for you! +1 on the thread for names

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Just killed the Skeleton King with a Demon Hunter. Was playing with a friend who had to log off, so gonna do it all again on my Witch Doctor :p

Ill kick off the battletags thread

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Off to work. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Wa

I haven't played Diablo 1 or 2. Playing Diablo 3 for the past few hours reminds me of how I felt when I first started playing WOW back at launch.

This will not end well...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

L16 Monk and I think I'm done for the night. Enjoying it far more than in the open Beta weekend...but not sure why. I am glad that the game gets harder than what we seen in the beta...fought 2 purple mobs that gave me quite a few bruises.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My Ce according to the tracking is only in shannon FML! At one stage it was in cologne germany :-\

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Game review for non-diablo i & ii player but who has been sucked in by all of your enthusiasm, please?

Done for the moment too. Wizard is lvl 10. Arcane pew pew!
    Skeleton king
    dead, comet lad found. Off to get the pieces next time. Got a couple nice rare weapons.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EASY WITH THE SPOILERS TOO :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Zulu wrote: »
    Game review for non-diablo i & ii player but who has been sucked in by all of your enthusiasm, please?

Bump this one. I played D1 for a while. I guess I enjoyed it from what I remember but I never finished it. So... review plz :rolleyes:

To be honest, I watched a 10 min gameplay trailer yesterday and I wasn't overly impressed so I'm hoping you guys say something better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

played S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Grabbing this today,hope to get on this evening.
    I decided to go with a boxed version, i love blizzards boxes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,999 ✭✭✭Wossack

in easily this morning, for a quick 30-40 min fix :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Hate you guys!

Gonna cave and pick up a copy this morning

Advertisement