Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Night In Aid Of Barretstown

Options
  • 21-04-2005 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hello people, just to let you know (and ask you to attend!), myself and my
    friend Colm have organised a charity night in the Temple Bar Music Centre on
    Sunday May 8th for Barretstown and I'd love if you could come as for one I
    haven't seen loads of you in ages and also I'm really trying to gat a big crowd
    on the night so we can make some proper dosh for a great cause.

Barretstown in case you don't know is a camp set up in a castle in Wicklow that
    provides holidays and treats for seriously ill children from Ireland and England
    and provides for all their medical needs while there. They are specifically
    tailored to make sure that the kids can take part in all activities and give
    them a great time which really helps in their treatment and gives their families
    some much needed help.

Basically on the night there are 4 bands - Jalopy, Falter Ego, The Handles and
    Satyrix and 2 great djs - Ian Bright and Gedge and the tickets are 8 squid.
    Doors would open at 7.30.

I would so appreciate if you could come and bring lots of friends and forward
    this email to anyone you think would like to come as it's such an amazing cause
    and we really need to do something to help these families. So many people
    already have been so good in offering heelp it's just really good to know
    there's decent people out there. The lady I was speaking to in Barretstown said
    usually it's just big business' that provide help so we really have to give them
    a hand and get people aware and interested.

Peter/Penny

Advertisement