Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone going to that Iron Maiden concert?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

I wont be going. I saw them last year in the point and I thought they were quite disappointing. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

mo_thoin wrote:
    Ha,ha!!!!! You're loss!!!!!!

You are loss? What the hell does that mean?

But anyway I doubt SOAD are playing. Fan of Maiden, MM is just a great entertainer, some of his songs are fun. I'm going once I get the money- but for that I need a job. If they havent sold out by then... what's the ticket situation at the mo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

im pretty sure it'll be dragonforce, they're supporting them everywhere else so it makes sense. i really dont want to go to this, but i may have to if dragonforce get confirmed....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Repli wrote:
    I was gonna go before I heard about all these 'templebar' heads goin.. ughh.. children at gigs = no fun
    And the little bastards camp out for hours to get the pit passes, so the mosh pit os nothing more then a mass of the bleeders, sitting down, NOT MOSHING.
    They make good mosh fodder though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Seriously gonna think about not going if it's gonna be full of children

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,723 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

The Kids probably won't affect it too much. Saw Megadeth in belfast and the place was infested with them (never seen so many kurt cobain hoodies in my life!) but within ten mins of mustaine being onstage pretty much all of em were blown back from the front and didn't see em again till everything was finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mo_thoin

For godsake, just cause theres ppl younger than you at a concert doesnt mean you have to stop yourself from goin!!! What kind of idiot does that??
    You sound like a bunch of grannies at a bingo night!!! Can you not just except the exsistance of youth???

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

mo_thoin wrote:
    For godsake, just cause theres ppl younger than you at a concert doesnt mean you have to stop yourself from goin!!! What kind of idiot does that??
    You sound like a bunch of grannies at a bingo night!!! Can you not just except the exsistance of youth???

no we cant, its hard to jump around when you know youll only squash some young child,

ill be going, had a graight time the last time they played

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I have no bother jumpng around on mini-rockers! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

thers a bus load of us from Ross going!
    Cant wait. Love Maiden and Manson!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

New Ross?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'll see about getting a ticket tomorrow, if they're still around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Gross Halfwit

Ive had my ticket for quite sometime now.

I love Maiden but missed them last time, and Manson aint that bad. I hope they have some good support though. Not some cap wearing pussey kiddy rock band!

mo_thoin wrote:

FFS, you're 16, if you don't consider yourself to be a child no one else will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭mo_thoin

a-hole wrote:
    no we cant, its hard to jump around when you know youll only squash some young child,

ill be going, had a graight time the last time they played
    Yes, you had a great time last time they played regardless of the younguns,now what does that say to you? That it doesn,t really make a difference about whether or not theres young children? or did you just jump on them all?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I'm going...I'm 16, but I'm not some ****ty Templebar poser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

Me!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ether

Missed them the last time, be great to see Mazza as well. Apparentely their gonna play a lot of stuff off the first 4 albums.Maiden that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Repli wrote:
    New Ross?
    yeah. well i assume youe talking to me. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I'm Going TOO!!!
    theres also a chance that INCUBUS are gonna be supportin, as they are playin reading with maiden and manson, so fingers crossed... COZ THEY RULE!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Le Rack wrote:
    thers a bus load of us from Ross going!
    Cant wait. Love Maiden and Manson!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    is there space left on the bus??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Mohanned

I am going and I will be working there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Agh, I though Metallica was going to be bad with all the Slipknot fans around..this is going to be worse! Bleedin Spain and France get Dream Theater with Maiden! Wouldn't be surprised if we got Acidtone too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

When is the official support line-up going to be announced? There's too many rumours, I want to know for sure....

Fozzy wrote:
    ...Spain and France get Dream Theater with Maiden!

I really wish I could swear on boards right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Id bet against Incubus supporting to be honest, as much ass as it would kick.

Yeah, it's a bit unlikely... but the Spaniards and French get Dream Theater!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

awwwwww <pats little goths heads>
    Is Avril Lavinge not playing??

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

s8n wrote:
    Is Avril Lavinge not playing??
    God I hope not!

• Advertisement
Advertisement