Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thingies that make funny noises

• 24-01-2005 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

hee hee hee im sitting down in college and this thingie beside me is making funny noises!!! at one stage it sounded like a bomb cos the ticking got really fast just like in the movies!!! i think ill start pressing a few buttons on it for the laugh :D;):p:) :rolleyes: :o :mad: :( :eek: :cool: :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I like funny noises...like when your ass cheeks slap together when you push wind through them, and then crap your pants.............or when, like, when fat people breath...and it sounds like such an effort! Then they keele over and die!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

DubGuy22 wrote:
    I like funny noises...like when your ass cheeks slap together when you push wind through them, and then crap your pants.............or when, like, when fat people breath...and it sounds like such an effort! Then they keele over and die!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :p

Advertisement