Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Today FM, 1st Feb, Ray Darcy

Options
  • 02-02-2012 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

Ray D'Arcy may not be everyone's cuppa tea but he had three adoptees on yesterday (1st Feb) morning telling their various stories..

I found it good listening and interesting to hear the various stories...
    They mentioned that in the future they would try to have some Birth Mothers on to tell their stories in the future...

It was nice to hear a decent honest open discussion on the nation airwaves..
    They said it will be up on pod cast on their website but it hasn't appeared yet...

http://media.todayfm.com/podcasts/popup

Just click on Ray Darcy Show..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭pedatron

bbam wrote: »
    Ray D'Arcy may not be everyone's cuppa tea but he had three adoptees on yesterday (1st Feb) morning telling their various stories..

I found it good listening and interesting to hear the various stories...
    They mentioned that in the future they would try to have some Birth Mothers on to tell their stories in the future...

It was nice to hear a decent honest open discussion on the nation airwaves..
    They said it will be up on pod cast on their website but it hasn't appeared yet...

http://media.todayfm.com/podcasts/popup

Just click on Ray Darcy Show..

Heard it too myself. Very interesting. That girl seamed to have got the worst time of it and seamed the most distressed. She also seamed to be the youngest too. All their adoptive families sounded lovely too and they all considered them to be their real family as much as the birth parents.

Don't know a whole lot about that scene but it definitely interested me!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I heard it too.
    I think he did a very good job with the interviews and I look forward to hearing some birth mothers on too.

Advertisement