Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

funniest place you went to the toilet?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

These are all drink related - I apologised to anyone involved at the time and I don't drink anymore...

Sharing a house with 8 other college mates on a weekend away in Spiddal, I came back from the pub mid-afternoon and pissed into the fireplace, putting out the fire and filling the place with wee-steam.

I couln't find my way out of my bedroom one night and pissed in my wastepaper BASKET. Uuurgh - wet feet.

I drained my bag onto a chair in the spare bedroom of a mates house, then went downstairs to get a drink of water and had piss drip on my head through the light fitting in his kitchen. He left the house shortly afterward...

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

I was in Tralee going to some nightclub... the queues in were huge, so I ran across the street to take a píss down what I thought was some lane. It was some Kerry lunatic's side lane to his house. Halfway through píssing I looked up and realised I was looking into his house. He was standing inside staring back at me. So I zipped up and legged it... he chased after me, and wanted to kill me. Luckily, bouncers from the club and my friends got involved and kept the beast off me. The bouncers suggested I shouldn't go into the club, as they guy was a well known "trouble maker".

I didn't go in. Actually, now that I think of it that was more scary than funny. Ah well.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Worst for me - I got it into my head that urine = fertiliser and pissed on a potted plant (thankfully outside, not inside). It was (and still is) some sort of a potted juniper. All was well for a few weeks, but when the first bit of warm weather came along- it stank to high heaven......

On a similar note- I poured 7Up into a potted plant in my g/fs bedsit (because the sink was full of dishes and I was too bored to wash them for her). Once the plant bugs started to decompose the 7Up it smelt really badly. A friend commented that I should have used diet 7Up- that it was the sugar being decomposed that must have smelt. When my g/f wasn't looking I quietly dumped the plant down the toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Wales

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i puked in a bottle once. never shat anywhere weird though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

i puked in a bottle once. never shat anywhere weird though

Heh I've seen people try to puke into a bottle before-he put it in his mouth-didnt work,vomit everywhere. Pissed out my window once and in a public bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Take your pick from:

The corner of a bedroom in the Travelodge in Limerick.

Out the window of a hotel in Blarney two nights running (was right beside the local copshop, luck the boys were tucked up in their beds...)

In the bath in a hotel room as my mate was taking a dump.

Off O'Connell Bridge into the Liffey.

All with drink taken.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

*pop*

Advertisement