Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pirate Name!!!

Options
  • 28-09-2007 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭

what is your pirate name???

mines Mad Davy Kidd.

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

I be Black Morty Kidd, me matey.
    Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Capt.Purpele Belle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

Dread Pirate Vane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Red Sam Rackham. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

LOL - Dirty John Flint

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

YARRRR!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

hey i found my pirate brother!! arrr!!

how about it Black Morty, shall we go down to the town for a few gallons of GROG and some pirating, arrrr???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Ruu wrote:
    Red Sam Rackham. :eek:

Mad James Rackham ! Arr brother ! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Bloody Sam Bonney

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Arr!!! Bring it on!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 worben

Bloody Davy Bonney

OK I've got your back brother... Arr

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Iron Sam Kidd!!! Aaarrrr!

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

You've your other brother kev! ;) YAAARRRR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Mad James Rackham ! Arr brother ! :D

Brothers'! 'Ow ive searched da seas for ye. Arrrrrrrr! :p

Dirty Mary Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gorgy

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Wanted2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

Captain John Bonney

for all yea land lovers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Bloody Davy Kidd
    Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Red Roger Rackham

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate.

Arr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Iron Roger Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

yar I be Mad Morty Rackham!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Black Ethel Kidd

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Your pirate name is:
    Captain Harry Flint

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Your pirate name is:
    Captain Mary Bonney

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

How can Terry and I both be in charge? If it came down to a fight between us for being in charge of the ship I'd put my money on Terry!

maybe you're captains of different ships????

ever think about it that way?? :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Your pirate name is:
    Red John Vane

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

kev_s88 wrote:
    maybe you're captains of different ships????

ever think about it that way?? :)

I was thinking along the lines of a boards.ie ship! Also, would you want to go to war against Terry? He'll ban all on my ship I tells ya!

Mad Davy Bonney

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

i like the idea watna!!! a boards.ie ship made specially to sail through and capture the other, crapper forum sites!!

and no i wouldnt want to go to war with terry.i dont think anyone would!!!:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

kev_s88 wrote:
    i like the idea watna!!! a boards.ie ship made specially to sail through and capture the other, crapper forum sites!!

and no i wouldnt want to go to war with terry.i dont think anyone would!!!:)
    lubnip ?

Advertisement