Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NEW EMINEM - 3.A.M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

The lyrics and flow are pretty good, but that voice he seems determined to use wrecks my head. He changes it a little in the later verses and it sounds way better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭John 187

Sounds weak hope the ablum better then this. Talking about jerking off to hannah montana just sounds like his desperate to be controversial.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Yeah he seems obsesssed with that squeeky infinate voice and the one he uses on "without me" too.

Not a fan of his last 3 songs to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Much better than the last two anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭ Angelo Handsome Lamp

What I've been looking for!! A lot less 'poppy' he's getting back to rap now.. a whole lot better than crack a bottle and we made you.. Hope the new album has these type of songs on it..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

YYYAAAAWWWWNNNNN, nice flow in places but Em just doesnt do it for me anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

This song is not that bad in fairness, its far better than We Made You imo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Michelle_H

i think its gud, kinda dark but not as dark as stay wide awake which i think is sick. Beautiful is the best song on the album!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I've heard a lot off his new album and I'm not that impressed with it. I just despise that voice he uses.

A good few songs off his latest offering are weird and he keeps talking about Christopher Reeve and Hannibal. Repetitive album from what I've heard. Not a fan of him anymore. Loved his old stuff but there's nothing on this album that suggests that "he's back to his old ways".

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭toco123

His album is entirely about rehab..and this is probably the worst song on it.. Good album... Better than Re-up. Raps about things that are of no context and/or not true.

bout 6 or 7 good songs on it :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement