Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise - Bounty

• 23-05-2003 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭

All done before

2/5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

enjoyable though, tellarites (sp?) look different from TOS for obvious reasons i suppose, and the new klingon ship looked good. This series of star trek though feels it necessary for the officers to get there kit off quite it a bit it has to be said. Season finale next week i'm looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭MrBigglesworth

Not the strongest episode of the series, but T'Pol going a bit amorous was amusing enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i personaly though it was sick

star trek isnt about sex and enterprise,s love of showing the "feeling up" of the containment room is worrying :rolleyes:

plus yet again we see 24th technology in the form of the forcefeild

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i thought it was poor, but it has laid the foundation for what looks to be an action packed Season finale .

Advertisement