Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

kfallon wrote: »
    I think I know what you are on about, I bought a pair that go 'inside' your ear but to wear them made my ears sore, had to buy another pair!

Yeah mine are like that but just wont fit it.apparently i've weird shaped ear drums

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Yeah mine are like that but just wont fit it.apparently i've weird shaped ear drums

hmmm never heard of that before, cud be because of my big ears all earphones seem to fit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Within a minute of putting them in my ears began to hurt, waste of a tenner or so!

Ah well sure what's a tenner, you wouldn't even put that on a horse :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

cant stand earphones meself. dam things kept falling out whenever i turned my head.

always use headphones.

kfallon wrote: »
    Within a minute of putting them in my ears began to hurt, waste of a tenner or so!

Ah well sure what's a tenner, you wouldn't even put that on a horse :P

do you bet a lot?
    cant stand earphones meself. dam things kept falling out whenever i turned my head.

always use headphones.

oh you're one of them trendy lot them? :p

well i had a look, i dunno wtf is going on, cause i can't seem to find many mp3 players anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

always use headphones.

If i ever wear headphones i always think I'm in the original Band Aid video :p
    do you bet a lot?

Not really anymore, few bets on the weekend and that's it! I never bet what I can't afford and have never, ever taken a loan or got into debt for a bet!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,358 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

drav, trendy?

not by a long shot :P

yeah was wondering there....then i remembered the headphones you have... :p

i'd feel like a twat wearing them big ones.

only problem i had with the big'uns is that they'd pinch the lobe on my right ear. had to use'em a lot in college and with work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

well i had a look, i dunno wtf is going on, cause i can't seem to find many mp3 players anywhere.

There's this little MP3 out there, not many have heard of it so keep hush, hush and on the QT...the "iPod". It'll never catch on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I know Aldi sells 4gb mp3 players for about 20 euro.

I have one as a backup incase my iPhone ever dies. The thought of not having an MP3 player with is disturbing.

There's this little MP3 out there, not many have heard of it so keep hush, hush and on the QT...the "iPod". It'll never catch on.

quiet you. i refuse to pay for my music.
    Sonics2k wrote: »
    I know Aldi sells 4gb mp3 players for about 20 euro.

I have one as a backup incase my iPhone ever dies. The thought of not having an MP3 player with is disturbing.

hmmm, i dont want a mega **** one though. i found some alright ones in currys, just wanted a good look around first.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

you can put any music on an ipod :confused::confused:

quiet you. i refuse to pay for my music

What does having an iPod have to do with paying for music? iTunes may exist, but it far from the only way to get music on an iPod. There's a good few thousand songs on my iPod that are testament to that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

What does having an iPod have to do with paying for music? iTunes may exist, but it far from the only way to get music on an iPod. There's a good few thousand songs on my iPod that are testament to that.

you can just put any mp3s into itunes anyway, they dont have to be bought on the apple store or whatever

ah i see. nah, still not interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I was training this little trouble maker this evening. I want!!

228833_10150299523019700_768109699_7745041_6704107_n.jpg

You just reminded me how much I want a Husky :(

You just reminded me how much I want a Husky :(
    I have a husky, they are hard work! But fun to train:)

Kya1976 wrote: »
    I have a husky, they are hard work! But fun to train:)

Absolutely love Husky's.
    I've got friends who live in Gothenburg, and honestly, whenever I go to see them I spend most of my time playing with the dogs.

Major reason I haven't gotten one here is due to the weather, don't really think they're suited to the weather here.

• Advertisement

Absolutely love Husky's.
    I've got friends who live in Gothenburg, and honestly, whenever I go to see them I spend most of my time playing with the dogs.

Major reason I haven't gotten one here is due to the weather, don't really think they're suited to the weather here.
    Yea they are popular back home. Well the weather is grand for them over here, they just need a lot of exercise.

I used to go sledding with my husky when I lived back home, it's so much fun!:D

Yea they are popular back home. Well the weather is grand for them over here, they just need a lot of exercise.

I used to go sledding with my husky when I lived back home, it's so much fun!:D

Aye we went snow-boarding at one point, and one of them kept pouncing me as I went past. I swear I could hear her laughing each time she knocked me over.

Gah, you're not helping here! :p

Aye we went snow-boarding at one point, and one of them kept pouncing me as I went past. I swear I could hear her laughing each time she knocked me over.

Gah, you're not helping here! :p
    lol you need really good balance to go snowboarding as well:p

You can borrow mine when I go on holidays:D

lol you need really good balance to go snowboarding as well:p

You can borrow mine when I go on holidays:D

Haha balance isn't the problem. The wolf sized dog that jumps me is the problem :P

Also I make absolutely no promise I'll return the dog ^^

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Have a look at the creative ones.. the Zen Style ones are nice and compact, easy to use too.

Linky

Haha balance isn't the problem. The wolf sized dog that jumps me is the problem :P

Also I make absolutely no promise I'll return the dog ^^
    haha bet it looked hilarious:p

That's ok, he's a proper trouble maker and attention seeker, so enjoy:D

haha bet it looked hilarious:p

That's ok, he's a proper trouble maker and attention seeker, so enjoy:D

I swear I'm not looking for a Husky right now... *cough*

@stupidusername
    The Aldi ones are actually quite good, had mine about two years and works fine.

I swear I'm not looking for a Husky right now... *cough*

@stupidusername
    The Aldi ones are actually quite good, had mine about two years and works fine.

I have relatives down in Cork, so if I'm ever down there I'll pop him over to you so:p

I have relatives down in Cork, so if I'm ever down there I'll pop him over to you so:p

Sounds like a plan :D

By the way, anyone else finding boards going really slow?

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    you can just put any mp3s into itunes anyway, they dont have to be bought on the apple store or whatever

I know! That's what I said. I was trying not to say that I just rob music online :pac:

Why though? You want an MP3 player. They make the most famous, best selling, most readily available MP3 players in the world. Plus they start fairly cheap. My iPod has lasted well over 5 years.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement