Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Blow jobs - womans perspective

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Dudess wrote: »
    sucking what is, as you said, an excretory organ..

I'm confused as to what you mean. Your entire epidermis is a secretory organ for waste products. Using that as a point in the debate doesn't make any sense if people enjoy kissing or licking any part of the body.

Much of the stigma with hygiene and oral sex is related to mental conditioning and isn't actually based in fact.

BUT, that said, comfort is the key factor in enjoying any sexual experience. Attaining comfort is the responsibility of both (or all) participants involved in sexual relations.

If the OP doesn't feel comfortable, that isn't really just "her issue". Just because some sexual acts have become more mainstream than others, does't mean they should be automatically assumed as required.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Affable wrote: »
    :eek:Why can't British women be like this?! ;)

Off-topic or unhelpful posting can earn you a ban from this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

GuanYin wrote: »
    I'm confused as to what you mean. Your entire epidermis is a secretory organ for waste products. Using that as a point in the debate doesn't make any sense if people enjoy kissing or licking any part of the body.
    Very good point. What I mean by "excretory organ" is (and I should have explained this better before using the term), to many young, inexperienced girls, it's that thing he uses to urinate, hence a lack of enthusiasm for getting acquainted with it orally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Affable

Silverfish wrote: »
    Off-topic or unhelpful posting can earn you a ban from this forum.

I understand, just a bit of fun 'do. You haven't got it in for me I hope.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

God I love them. I think it's about what you're doing, it's so dman sexy...takes practise but I love it. As for the smell, never had a bad smell down there yet, suppose that comes from common courtesy. Only happy with the whole cuming in my mouth part when it's someone I've been with a while, otherwise it's chest all the way. But as has been said, if you don't like it, don't do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭kaalgat

Personally I never used to like giving bjs for the usual reasons i.e. taste etc. I have found though that different people taste differently, and it really feels very good to know you are giving your partner pleasure. The fact that he enjoys it alone is enough reason for me to do it. As for taste, I find that if you let him come in the back of your throat you don't really taste it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Sorry. I couldnt possibly go out with anyone who couldnt/wouldnt give bj's regularly. Nor would I think it acceptable if it just a case of "taking turns", with no effort. Also I would go insane if it was a case for "special occasions only" like I've heard some people suggest!

I think it's part of normal physical relations.

Any argument based on it being disgusting, I just dont get, especially from women who enjoy their man going down on them. A clean male organ is far far less how shall i put it, (ah yes..) "excretionary" than a female one.

I've never come across a girl who didnt offer, but I do know that such a relationship wouldnt last!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

fluffer wrote: »
    Any argument based on it being disgusting, I just dont get, especially from women who enjoy their man going down on them. A clean male organ is far far less how shall i put it, (ah yes..) "excretionary" than a female one.
    While I'd agree with you in the case of a more mature, experienced girl and in an otherwise very intimate relationship... seriously, people who think it's unreasonable of a 16-year-old virgin/very inexperienced girl to find it unappealing... are just being disingenuous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Terodil

ray mears wrote: »
    i cannot believe the attitude of the women on this matter. [...]
    if i have one piece of advice for women, grow some balls and suck it up.whatever u do, dont spit or brush ur teeth afterwards...thats very ignorant.
    olol, this made my day, esp. the expert use of 'ignorant'. This post is so full of fail I don't know where to start.

It's your partner who decides if she wants to give a BJ, end of, and how she wants to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Sútalún

God I love them. I think it's about what you're doing, it's so dman sexy...takes practise but I love it. As for the smell, never had a bad smell down there yet, suppose that comes from common courtesy. Only happy with the whole cuming in my mouth part when it's someone I've been with a while, otherwise it's chest all the way. But as has been said, if you don't like it, don't do it.

Still give grinds?? :D

On topic..
    Eh I love blowjobs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

You are not alone

A penis is never clean. It pisses out urine so to speak and lives beside the anus? How can it be clean. I think it is the most discusting thing in the world and giving head too. By all means , if you want your mouth full of germs, bacteria , disease , etc etc, fire away, but for me its not attractive. The penis i do not believe was designed to be put in a mouth, it was designed to be put in the vagina really.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Sútalún wrote: »
    Still give grinds?? :D

On topic..
    Eh I love blowjobs.

If you're unfamiliar with what the charter has to say about unhelpful and off-topic posts, I suggest you have a read of it before posting any more in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

You are not alone

A penis is never clean. It pisses out urine so to speak and lives beside the anus? How can it be clean. I think it is the most discusting thing in the world and giving head too. By all means , if you want your mouth full of germs, bacteria , disease , etc etc, fire away, but for me its not attractive. The penis i do not believe was designed to be put in a mouth, it was designed to be put in the vagina really.

A vagina that is right next to an anus?? That's disgusting surely.......

....and a mouth will always have a lot more germs than a penis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

You are not alone

the penis is not right beside the anus

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭seacláid-te

sorry there, but did you know that there is 100 trillion million bacteria living on your body at any giving moment, you are the ultimate buffet for them, they live on you and in you! Then there is also the air that surrounds you, it is full of bacteria, and then there is also public trasnport, toilets ect so if thats whats stopping you...

sorry there, but did you know that there is 100 trillion million bacteria living on your body at any giving moment, you are the ultimate buffet for them, they live on you and in you! Then there is also the air that surrounds you, it is full of bacteria, and then there is also public trasnport, toilets ect so if thats whats stopping you...

Yes , I did know this, doh!!!!

sam34 wrote: »
    the penis is not right beside the anus

Yes It does!!! It lives in the same underpants, practically the same thing. They are pretty near each other!!!! Do I have to give exact measurements, they are VERY NEAR!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Zaphara

I really cant understand people on here saying she has 'a sexual phobia'

Get over youselves people.

Some people will do it, some people won't. I know lots of girls who find it disgusting.
    I have done it once and never again.

Men havent a clue what its like. Theres a difference between licking something and having something shoved forcefully into your mouth, and trying not to get sick.

And especially when theyre not happy unless you look like you're really enjoying it.

Oooohhh trying not to vomit and they want you to look like you love it, no wonder alot of people hate it. It's a big lie.

I don't like receiving it either. It's everybody's personal opinion. some girls have really small mouths, which makes it very uncomfortable. Do you really want your partner to be in pain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Yes It does!!! It lives in the same underpants, practically the same thing. They are pretty near each other!!!! Do I have to give exact measurements, they are VERY NEAR!!!!!!

i repeat, the penis is not "right next" to the anus.
    they are near each other, but nonetheless not right next to each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Terodil

Zaphara wrote: »
    I really cant understand people on here saying she has 'a sexual phobia'

Get over youselves people.

Some people will do it, some people won't. I know lots of girls who find it disgusting.
    I have done it once and never again.
    Full agreement up to here!
    Men havent a clue what its like. Theres a difference between licking something and having something shoved forcefully into your mouth, and trying not to get sick.
    Several points here:

1. If you got it 'shoved forcefully' into your mouth even though you let him know that you were new to that entire thing, then I'm very sorry that you had to go through such an unpleasant experience. The guy must have been a real a*. You cannot do that to somebody who is trying out something totally strange with a high 'yuk' potential.

2. That said, I pretty much have a clue of what it's like. It's called 'empathy', and contrary to what some people would try to make us believe, even men can have it.
    And especially when theyre not happy unless you look like you're really enjoying it.
    Yeah, correct for most men. But look at it this way, many men wouldn't get any pleasure from it if their partner didn't enjoy it. I personally would crumple up xD
    Oooohhh trying not to vomit and they want you to look like you love it, no wonder alot of people hate it. It's a big lie.
    I would hope not. Lying about such stuff in a relationship is silly IMO and serves neither man nor woman. I would be mortified if I learnt that my OH did it only because she believed it would please me but actually hated it.
    I don't like receiving it either. It's everybody's personal opinion. some girls have really small mouths, which makes it very uncomfortable. Do you really want your partner to be in pain?
    No, that's just my point. Full agreement here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement