Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,739 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I missed the start of tonights episode :( Can anyone tell me what Bradley confessed to?

Cheating on whatserface with Stacey :rolleyes:

mr biazzi wrote: »
    aHIO CANT BELEAVE IT ENDED LIKE THAT. anyone know who gets it.
    Roxie
    I think

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

that would make sence!! ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

Ya think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 YummyMummy84

why is it blocked out who gets it|??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mabsme1

Ah lets see who gets it/;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Happened to be watching it this evening and noticed Glynis Barber. Was in love with her when I was a kid and Dempse and Makepeace was on in the mid 80's.

Still gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

why is it blocked out who gets it|??
    Double click on the shaded part to reveal. Tis a way of hiding a potential spoiler. Try it on this
    Ronnie gets the Vic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mabsme1

Thanks for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Roxy does

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

mr biazzi wrote: »
    AH CANT BELEAVE IT ENDED LIKE THAT. anyone know who gets it.

Roxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

JP Liz wrote: »
    Roxy

hahahah yea screw the spoilers says Liz:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

I'd like to see Billy get the Vic. Anything to stop him going from job to job like a bloody hobo and I don't think anyone would be expecting it!

Billy got a stool in the Vic - I wish he had got the house

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

Ben?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 7croghan

Ben?
    archies son

a secret one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

7croghan wrote: »
    archies son
    Danny or Staceys

:D

Benny Elliot gets nothing
    Roxy gets the Vic and the lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

did billy not get his house??

Billy got a bar stool in the Vic

Billy got a bar stool in the Vic

Which surely is a legal minefield. Was it specified which particular stool in the bar it was.

EASTENDERS favourite Bradley Branning is to stun fans by leaping to his death.

Next month's shocking storyline will be the first time a central character on the soap has committed suicide on screen.

Distraught Bradley throws himself off a building in Albert Square when he becomes a suspect in the Christmas Day murder of Archie Mitchell.

Insiders say writers have made the hopeless romantic's tragic exit one of the most heart-breaking soap goodbyes ever.

A show source said: "They have pulled out all the stops and it's a real tear-jerker.

"By killing a main character with a sympathetic suicide, the writers are breaking one of the last taboos.

"There have been a few soap suicides of minor characters over the years but never of someone so central and so well-loved by viewers."

Bosses at the BBC1 soap promised actor Charlie Clements, 22 - who has played geeky Bradley since 2006 - a dramatic send off when he quit.

The redhead's funeral has already been filmed amid tight security.

It sees on-off love Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner) - who has just got back with Bradley after their 2006 split - so distressed she runs out wailing halfway through the service.

Meanwhile, there is to be another big plot twist - which The Sun is not revealing - before the killer of evil Archie is revealed in a live episode on February 19.

EASTENDERS favourite Bradley Branning is to stun fans by leaping to his death.

Next month's shocking storyline will be the first time a central character on the soap has committed suicide on screen.

Thankfully Eastenders bosses have denied that this will happen

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a197230/enders-denies-bradley-suicide-plot.html

I think Bradders dying is true it seems his funeral has been filmed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Maybe he does die but not by suicide?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

JP Liz wrote:
    Distraught Bradley throws himself off a building in Albert Square...
    The question that crosses my mind from reading this is: what building in Albert Square would be suited to this kind of thing?
    Thankfully I have no first hand experience, but I would expect that very few suicidal people jump off 2 or 3 storey buildings, simply because of the possibilty of ending up severely injured or paralysed instead of dying.

duridian wrote: »
    The question that crosses my mind from reading this is: what building in Albert Square would be suited to this kind of thing?
    Thankfully I have no first hand experience, but I would expect that very few suicidal people jump off 2 or 3 storey buildings, simply because of the possibilty of ending up severely injured or paralysed instead of dying.

What about Stella? ;)

All Bradders has to do is land on Charlie's car :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Could be a red herring though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement