Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Investment Club in Cork?

• 08-10-2014 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello Everyone, My name is John and I am currently finishing off my degree in Cork and thought of setting up an Investment club here for people who have a similar interest in the financial markets. I would like it to be an educating and social experience for everyone, without making it too complicated at the start.

The club can have monthly meetings to discuss potential investing opportunities in the Irish, English or American markets.

We could set up a practice portfolio account (Free) where we would throw ideas in and analyse our decisions and their outcomes. There would be no need for fees as we would only be experimenting.

If there is enough demand for such a club, we could assign everyone a job and begin thinking of a venue were we could meet up and discuss any ideas etc.

If you are interested, please do not post any private information on the website as it would probably be not in your best interest.

John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 john.invest

Still looking for people to join, if you are interested in joining, you can post here or you can just send me a reply.

Advertisement