Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,823 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I dont think that will be the last we see of her expect her back this Xmas or next Xmas
    They are hardly going to leave it at that after all this build up (I hope). She'll be baaaaaaaaaaaack! :D
    dave1982 wrote: »
    BRING LUCY BACK

It won't be the end. We have to find out what happened in the Psycho home with the Fat Lesbian

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Ok if that is her story, where has the kid been all this time? Whats the issue with her mum? And why does she keep looking to dolly as a mother figure?, as in "night mom". It doesn't add up to me.
    As said, if Pete gets back with dolly I'll scream, she doesn't deserve to get him back and he shouldn't want to be with her after the way she treated him.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Wayne and Dolores
    will go looking for Lucy and Harry's child

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I think :
    Lucy and Harry had an affair, she put the child up for adoption under pressure from her parents, had a breakdown and ended up in hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Back for Dolores and Pete's wedding ;)

Or for pete's divorce from wife number one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

what year did harry leave? lucy barely looks 21 or is he a jimmy saville sort?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Have to say that I didn't see this coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

She's no more that 30 id say. Very strange the whole Mommy Dolly figure thing does not add up atall...

One thing is for sure she is one crazy muthaf*cker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Don't get the whole Lucy story line weird ass **** going down..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭golfball37

The writers should be embarrassed about this ffs. This in no way explains her motivation in trying to cosy up to Delores, treating her as a mother figure etc. It was Delores she wanted not Wayne.

Embarrassing stuff. They still haven't mentioned what Yvonne's reaction was to losing her best chef ever ffs, either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,562 ✭✭✭✭walshb

golfball37 wrote: »
    The writers should be embarrassed about this ffs. This in no way explains her motivation in trying to cosy up to Delores, treating her as a mother figure etc. It was Delores she wanted not Wayne.

Embarrassing stuff. They still haven't mentioned what Yvonne's reaction was to losing her best chef ever ffs, either.

Without giving away spoliers the plot makes little realistic sense. Why all the psycho stuff, self harming etc if this is the plot answer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I thougt itd be like a scene from carrie . So let down .

Is Greyie Connors trying to fleece Tommy and Judith?

I know he is suppose to be this big building tycoon but somehow I dont think he is legit and has whole lot of cash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Steven Jay

Why would a teenage girl have an affair with Harry ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Steven Jay wrote: »

why would ANYONE have an affair with Harry?! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Doe's Lucy's mother have the baby is that why she's so secretive about her mother?

Lucy's profile http://irishequity.ie/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,653/Itemid,26/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Steven Jay wrote: »

Roughly how many here ago was this supposed to happen?, lets say 10-12 yrs ago. Mobile phones back then didn't have cameras, so harry a married, man would pose with a teenager for a photo?? The pieces don't fit....

Harry killed himself around 2003/04 so what age was lucy back then 16/17 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,699 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Is Greyie Connors trying to fleece Tommy and Judith?

I know he is suppose to be this big building tycoon but somehow I dont think he is legit and has whole lot of cash
    I think Luke is Neasa's real father.

I thought the lucy storyline was going to be something simple like she had mental health problems as a teenager, killed her mother and now wanted an new mother to cling onto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,975 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Is Greyie Connors trying to fleece Tommy and Judith

Greyie:D............loved that one, Liz;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Read the spoilers and I am disappointed. Is that it after all this time ??
    Like other poster have said, there are SO many questions to be answered. What about the child, why did Lucyfer fixate on Dopey Dolly as a mother figure, what happened with the social worker.......etc etc. The writers can't just leave things like that unresolved. I am disappointed but at least I know what I am dressing up as for Halloween. Off into town now to get a Hungry Pig t-shirt printed, buy a beige mac and tie me hair into a bun. Scariest costume I ever thought of :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jenny30

Only been able to dip in and out of Fair City recently. What is going on with Lucy? Can anyone give me the brief story cheers

I'm a little confused. It says that picture was taken a week before Harry died. Didn't Harry commit suicide in prison? Was it taken in prison. Ah hell, this has me too confused!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Lucy had an affair with Harry.

Well this is just plain stupid. Even the incest thing would have been preferable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Yangedd wrote: »
    I'm a little confused. It says that picture was taken a week before Harry died. Didn't Harry commit suicide in prison? Was it taken in prison. Ah hell, this has me too confused!
    I thought Harry committed suicide while he was away in Cork, maybe Lucyfer was the one that found him ?

Yangedd wrote: »

Maybe Harry isnt dead after all and is returning :p

Anyways I thought he died also in prison for killing your man Ross was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

I was hoping there'd be at LEAST one murder/death to go along with the Lucy revelation :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28 FoxyChickaTee

After this Lucy storyline is over I doubt I will continue to watch Fair City tbh...

• Advertisement

Maybe Harry isnt dead after all and is returning :p

Anyways I thought he died also in prison for killing your man Ross was it?

He did if my memory serves me right Liz:confused:

He beat Ross to death, got sent down for it and then commited suicide in prison. So, how could that picture have been taken a week before he died? Unless Lucy was hired to pay him one of those special visits;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement