Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Penneys

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

Major word of warning with those studded shoes...I bought 2pairs in Galway last month but the studs come out SO easy...I lost 2studs off one shoe and 3off the other in one night that was far from mad! i would advise maybe sticking some superglue or something under them just to be careful. I know they are cheap but still...

Aaah have I missed them? I've been checking in Galway for ages for those studded shoes. I didn't see them there at all.
    I'll be really annoyed if I missed them because they're everywhere but cost so much more with other brands. I'll pay for the superglue!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

cacio wrote: »
    Aaah have I missed them? I've been checking in Galway for ages for those studded shoes. I didn't see them there at all.
    I'll be really annoyed if I missed them because they're everywhere but cost so much more with other brands. I'll pay for the superglue!

I bought one pair about a month ago and studs fell off, and second pair about 2 and a half weeks ago..got them in a rush and never did the glue thing. I'm sure they will be back..don't forget to check the Penneys in the Headford Road shopping centre sometimes they have stuff that in the shop in town don't.

Bought a smashing pair of high waist trousers in there last week too for fifteen euro, for work. Usually the size 8s are a bit baggy on my legs but these are perfect...

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

No they are still in Gal..they got a shipment in yesterday..
    I brought gorgoues blue suede ankle boots today in it for €15 and a boyfriend blazer for €5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭katiemac

Will Penneys have any nice colourful rain jackets?
    Can't find one anywhere/:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

katiemac wrote: »
    Will Penneys have any nice colourful rain jackets?
    Can't find one anywhere/:)

They had LOADS of all shapes and sizes and designs a few months back...keep checking!

• Advertisement

5 tshirts €1 each absolute lovely fit and comfy...
    Tshrt bra/shorts set €1 (white)
    packs of boy shorts 6 per pack €3

all in pennys in Galway yesterday...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Pipsie Pie

Hey,
    Does anybody know what days the O'Connell Street/Henry Street stores get deliveries? Especially shoes?

Really want the studded ankle boots but they only had them in size 8...:(

Pennys deliveries usually happen on Tues/ Wed...you should ask a manager or a friendly member of staff..some staff will actually try and keep whatever your looking for aside for you...well they do in galway for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 84,808 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When in the week do the ROI stores get new stock in please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

There's a delivery every day except Sunday and Monday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Whats the best store in ROI that will more than likely stock ALL stock, i.e. which one is the largest store??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Zombie thread. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement