Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Families needed for gameshow.

• 01-02-2008 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Coming soon to RTE is a new gameshow for the whole family!
    Parents team up with their children, to compete against another family in a series of messy physical tasks, embarrassing question rounds and childish anarchic stunts. Presented by one of Ireland's most loved comedians, Jason Byrne, it’s a great new family entertainment show, combining humour and madcap excitement.
    If you have three children aged between six and twelve and would like to take part in the series, call Anita on 01 6601654 today! Places are limited.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

sounds like its a family affair from years ago!!!!i was on it!!!rte treat ya really well so id tell everyone to enter!!!!!!!!ill never forget my time with RTE lolol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I'm going to lock this thread rather than delete it - if any boardsies want to get involved then they can make their own decision.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement