Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

National reserve

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nettleman

We will be applying for our 2016 payment and we won't even have our 2015 at the rate there going.

and they have so far refused to issue a proper press release or to explain to us why those who are accepted had to wait until two weeks after the deadline to know either way when letters of acceptance were supposed to issue months ago. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭barnaman

spoke to ag advisor today who is really competent and was told nooone has a clue whats happening with allocations or amounts under YF and Reserve. (I applied for both) so do not be counting patment soon. FJ said 50% of applicant paid in 2015 rest will be paid in 2016. So no income 2015 and double in 2016 for tax man!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Mol88

What a joke deadline was march,i would be happy if i at least knew if i was getting something or not bad time of year to be selling ti pay bills at least i wouldn't of spent as much money making bales would of sold stock in August now im neither here or there. Too tight on money this time of year.glad to see they are helping the young farmer thats trying to expand.Luckly i can now sell my stock to pay vet bill feed bill contractor bill water bill insurance and tax and rent of the farm to the father and have a few quid left over to buy herself a christmas present.better off planting thistles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭Greengrass1

tom_k wrote: »
    I have this message (like many) on agfood.ie

cb866b9c22d790f60ad79200a545bd32.png

I'm just off the phone to the helpline about it, I've been told that there's actually no problem with my application despite the message. I asked if I had qualified and he said he could see no reason why not, I also asked if he knew when payments might begin and was told next week.
    Just looked on my agfood.ie there now.
    Went into same entitlement area aa you are in there.
    Nothing about my national reserve application or entitlement application.
    It doeshave our own entitlements we already have on it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

So who thinks they will be paid next week? After what has happened I would not be surprised but I would be disappointed if I didn't get paid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭CallofGuti

I got the SFP paid on time this year but wouldn't hold out hope on getting young farmer top up until after christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭mayota

viztopia wrote: »
    So who thinks they will be paid next week? After what has happened I would not be surprised but I would be disappointed if I didn't get paid.

I don't think there'll be any payments until at least February. DAFM will first wait until 1st Jan to see have applicants commenced training and then the processing will start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭Sami23

mayota wrote: »
    I don't think there'll be any payments until at least February. DAFM will first wait until 1st Jan to see have applicants commenced training and then the processing will start.

On the other hand they could pay out to those who already have their qualification in December

So boys and girls, payments due to start tomorrow. Feels a bit like years ago on Christmas Eve going to bed and waking up in the morning to see what santa brought....
    Although I have a feeling that there is a grinch about somewhere!

Live in hope!

http://www.farmersjournal.ie/young-farmers-scheme-and-national-reserve-payments-to-commence-in-mid-december-195367/

Payments to young farmers will commence following the successful delivery of the Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) balancing payments and will continue into January or February 2016.

https://www.kildarestreet.com/wrans/?id=2015-12-10a.229
    Dail Question last Thursday at the bottom
    Patrick O'Donovan (Limerick, Fine Gael)
    Link to this: Individually | In context95. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the status of applications under the basic payment scheme, the national reserve scheme and the young farmers scheme by persons (details supplied) in County Limerick; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44489/15]

76.jpgSimon Coveney (Minister, Department of Agriculture, the Marine and Food; Cork South Central, Fine Gael)
    Link to this: Individually | In context
    I can confirm that an application was received from Herd Number <snip> on 29 February 2015 and is currently being processed for payment. An official from my department will contact the named persons directly and inform them of the situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

I was getting same message there on Agfood for ages "pending application issues etc" on Entitlements position 2015-2019.

But today it's gone and it's giving me e250 a hectare inc greening for my 2013 lands farmed minus 2015 slight over claim but no mention of my 2015 total Hecrares / naked acres / national reserve.

I'm starting to think that I didn't get it as total given is just what I'd get before any NR

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭wool521

has anyone got paid today?

nothing on my dept online. still the same details as last week

• Registered Users Posts: 28 3611

wool521 wrote: »
    has anyone got paid today?

My Agfood is showing the new entitlements and greening with payment listed for today in the bps section. Nothing in financial services or a/c yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭mayota

viztopia wrote: »
    nothing on my dept online. still the same details as last week

Same here.

well done. Do you mind me asking had you any entitlements before and have you the educational part completed?

3611 wrote: »
    My Agfood is showing the new entitlements and greening with payment listed for today in the bps section. Nothing in financial services or a/c yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭Sami23

Nothing showing up for me yet.
    What value entitlements including young farmer top up are ye getting from national reserve ?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭merryberry

Same here average bps entitlement value is €173.43. Greening is estimated. No figure for young farmer topup yet

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭cattle man

Hi

just out of interest was all your land owned and not rented. my friend has the same on his online system now with info of entitlements and greening but I still have nothing but my ground was all rented.

Average unit value is €173.43, greening €76.60 and young farmer looks to be 25% of this combined.

I didn't have entitlements previously and was naked land.

Educational requirements a bit of a grey area, I have a level five from a long time ago plus a degree. Never received a letter regarding requiring further ed requirement, but I am starting a level six this week.

• Advertisement

merryberry wrote: »
    Same here average bps entitlement value is €173.43. Greening is estimated. No figure for young farmer topup yet

Go into the application and payments summary under farm details, it should show total amount there under Dps payment

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭merryberry

Average unit value is €173.43, greening €76.60 and young farmer looks to be 25% of this combined.

I didn't have entitlements previously and was naked land.

Educational requirements a bit of a grey area, I have a level five from a long time ago plus a degree. Never received a letter regarding requiring further ed requirement, but I am starting a level six this week.

Are u sure young farmer topup is a 25% of combined bps and greening or just bps on its own. Better if it's a combination

merryberry wrote: »
    Are u sure young farmer topup is a 25% of combined bps and greening or just bps on its own. Better if it's a combination

It only gives a value for the entitlements, I had to divide the ha. by the figure for the greening and actually the Ysf looks to be 26.39% of the entitlement and greening. Now the quicker they can get it into my account the better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nettleman

nothing showing here

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭marathon

I have bps and greening but nothing for young farmers

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Toplink

marathon wrote: »
    I have bps and greening but nothing for young farmers

Same as yourself, no updates as yet

Nothin mine same as usual just shows BPS application made and YF. No payment of anything

Also checked with bank no payments pending waiting to clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭Jb1989

barnaman wrote: »
    Nothin mine same as usual just shows BPS application made and YF. No payment of anything

Did you get anc payment either?

• Advertisement

No but speaking to Ag adivsor these payments have payment runs. So if approved my ANC has been cleared to be paid that been double checked on Friday it comes perhaps on a Thursday of this week. How all these seem to work is ANC Portlaoise clears a payment to Herd X that goes to Fiance in Cavan to then make a payment on their payments run dates which are fixed, so ANC is for example the Thursday of every week,

Advertisement