Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

whats the weather like in your area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Sounds like one of those Harrier jets is hovering over the chimney. Was out earlier to the shop to get supplies, the rams will have to wait until things ease off before I give them their bite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Viewtodiefor

Just out the yard feeding d cows wind and rain like a blizzard! Gland now I had a lie in!

Feck this day anyway, going to watch a bit of Dr Strangelove and see how the world is looking later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭hugo29

Just in from feeding, drowned, such a day, kids to cinema and few pints tonight,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭mayota

Wettest day around here in a very long time. 4' of water in some drains.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Bodacious

Bad wind and rain here today.. Bad idea having cows out on 200+ acres of mountain today with water rivering down my neck ... Still cannot locate 4! ;-( round 2 here we go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭jersey101

Wasnt it Mahoney that wanted a proper winter?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

He'll bloody get it, suppose to be bad in the whole runnup to xmas. Need to get the rest of the stock in here asap.

Poor Cheviot ram, I should've taken a photo, looked like he'd been power washed. Drains are overflowing here in places. It's nice enough out now though, farm looks very clean lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭jersey101

Timmaay wrote: »
    He'll bloody get it, suppose to be bad in the whole runnup to xmas. Need to get the rest of the stock in here asap.

the parents were saying tge other day, never mind the weather up to christmas, its after christmas the real winter sets in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,058 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

jersey101 wrote: »
    Wasnt it Mahoney that wanted a proper winter?

Happy as a pig in sh1 t I am today,proper winter day.everything in ,cubicles bedded ,foddering done ,stock content I'm off out to watch Munster match followed by Connaght match.proper spring weather in feb and march ,cows out,maiden heifers out and I'll be equally happy!!.saying that tis some pig of a day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Not long back from kids match ,glad it wasn't called off, bit of hardship is good for them

Heavy rain and lots of wind with it, where is that Mahoney fecker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Its not bad here at all compared to yesterday , dry and bright with a small wind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Sharpshooter82

moy83 wrote: »
    Its not bad here at all compared to yesterday , dry and bright with a small wind

Same as that only strong wind

• Registered Users Posts: 11,058 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

Right here I am ted!!.proper winter weather in December ,all stock in and content ,throw on the wet suit and wholly hat and your flying.thought ye lads out whest would be well used of it!!.serious wind the last 36 hours though ,not a fan of that

mahoney_j wrote: »
    Right here I am ted!!.proper winter weather in December ,all stock in and content ,throw on the wet suit and wholly hat and your flying.thought ye lads out whest would be well used of it!!.serious wind the last 36 hours though ,not a fan of that

Got sheep to inject, can't do it in the wet, cease & desist with the bad weather dance! Well used to it alright, never be a fan of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Spoke to soon ! The heavens just opened

Lol, it's lovely here now!

we got hit around 1 o clock with a murderous shower and just dipping away now drizzling since

• Advertisement

Lol, it's lovely here now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Mac Taylor

Same here. A shocker promised for Wednesday.

showers rolling in by the looks of it but ok here for the moment

nice cool crisp morning here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭td5man

Ditto:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭biddy2013

cold

jack frost paid us a visit last night

Windy, cool, and showery.

Nasty out now, cold, sideways frequent showers, strong winds.

• Advertisement

Nasty out now, cold, sideways frequent showers, strong winds.

Cold and windy here, bit early for being sideways

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement