Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Harvey is a jerk of the highest order, he could have caught up with Mike before he went into Litt's office but he waited until he could cause maximum aggro.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭squonk

Yeah I felt sorry for Louis this week. He really isn't the total prick he used to be but you can really see now too why he might have been a bit of a prick in the first place anyway. Working in an office where Harvey is best buds with Jessica and gets everything he wants would annoy anybody.

Lots of Donna in this week's episode too! Yay!

It's going to be interesting with Louis this season. First he loses out on his associates, then he loses out on almost finally getting Mike.. what will be next? Also Mike and Harvey. What dicks!

And not to mention Rachel in bed. Wowza.

And not to mention Rachel in bed. Wowza.

I'd much rather some screen time featuring Donna in bed.... oh my god, I need to go have a cold shower now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

i really feel sorry for louis, hes probably the most enjoyable character in the show to watch, hes always up to something, all in all hes a nice guy and is just trying to get ahead in the firm, but noting goes his way, he a dick to the associates cause he has to be, its part of his job and hes very proud that he makes them who they will be,

i hope they just have harvey and jessica bury the hatchet by the end of the 10 episodes and just have them doing proper case work, this tit for tat stuff will get very grating after a while,

donna is class just doesnt care, she was straight up with rachel, and didnt give a ****:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭vepyewwo

don ramo wrote: »
    i hope they just have harvey and jessica bury the hatchet by the end of the 10 episodes and just have them doing proper case work, this tit for tat stuff will get very grating after a while,D:D

I really hope that season 3 has more of a season 1 feel to it, where the firm bickering is kept to a minimum and there's more of Harvey and Mike working cases. The major hook for this show is that Mike is a genius with an eidetic memory, when was the last time we actually saw any evidence of this?

All the in firm politics has been dragging the show down since the middle of season 2. Harvey in particular is becoming unbearable, he's even starting to make me not like Donna :eek:

The first 2 episodes so far have been disappointing, I hope things improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I kind of like the fact that they got rid of that gimmicky draw to the series in Eidetic Mike. Interesting for about 5 seconds until they made it far too unbelievable. Letting him remember subtle things is one thing, but memorising law books is a bit ****ty.

They're still doing the cases, but you do realise that the starting storyline of Season 3 did have to happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Louis at the end :(

I was actually saying "don't, don't, don't" at the end when Mike was considering getting back with Harvey. Poor guy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

How is Donna looking these days lads?

Why don't you watch last night's episode Richard and find out?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Just caught up on this. Louis is the best character. Was the outright prick with great lines and is now the sympathetic niceguy who was screwed over.

Anyone notice anything during the Louis and Jessica scene? :p Had me in fits of laughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,292 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Anyone notice anything during the Louis and Jessica scene? :p Had me in fits of laughter.

do enlighten us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

squonk wrote: »
    Why don't you watch last night's episode Richard and find out?

Yeah, Donna looking fückin... Oooh, what I wouldn't do!!!! It's kinda awesome when the ould wans are kickin the arse of the youngins in the looks department. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Did ye look away from the screen or something when Rachel was in the bed?

Rachel is grand but she's not in the same league as Donna!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

squonk wrote: »
    Rachel is grand but she's not in the same league as Donna!
    agreed, i still dont get how rachel got into the hottest female on the awards ballot and donna didnt, rachel is hot, but shes not donna

case and point
    RZXY7.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

don ramo wrote: »
    agreed, i still dont get how rachel got into the hottest female on the awards ballot and donna didnt, rachel is hot, but shes not donna

case and point
    RZXY7.gif

Yeah, I'll quote that and watch the wobble...a perfect way to relax and unwind. Oh, yes, a fine little show too btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Of all the unrealistic things in this show, for some reason the one that bothers me most is how much people just walk into other peoples offices without so much as a knock?! Its the most trivial irritation but when I see subordinates just walking in on a closed door meeting between their bosses I do raise an eyebrow. i know its the point of the show and everything, I mean there would be no way to set a show in an office without this but still. Like the most recent episode Mike barges straight into Harvey's office and starts badgering him about what his problem is etc. Really annoys me. I know I will never be as good at my job as Mike is at his but if I did that to my superior in work I think I would be told, in no uncertain terms, to get the hell out and be lucky I still have the job!

Incidentally I enjoy this show, especially since the internal politics seems to be easing off a bit with the merger. The Louis storyline was fantastic. As much as I love him as the snarky dickish type character its a shame they ran through his storyline with Mike so fast. I mean does the show have to revolve around Mike and Harvey in every episode?

Skerries wrote: »
    do enlighten us

Sorry only getting back to the thread now. There's a portrait of louis in her office, to the right of him on the couch. Very good placement... so funny. Watch it back.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Tom.D.BJJ

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Sorry only getting back to the thread now. There's a portrait of louis in her office, to the right of him on the couch. Very good placement... so funny. Watch it back.

That was his office, which makes it even funnier.

Tom.D.BJJ wrote: »
    That was his office, which makes it even funnier.

oh? hahah! I thought it was her office. I thought it was some gift he gave her :P

Not a spoiler, just an online clip I'd imagine

Shiiiitt

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Well that was step 1 in making the new blonde more likeable to the audience. Not that it matters, she's gorgeous so her personality is irrelevant. :P

Shit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

I question Mike's knowledge of The Wire.

He never seemed to realise that Rachel's father is not only a brilliant lawyer but also managed to play Bunk.

Am I late to the party in realising this?

FrPJcNZ.jpg

• Advertisement

Oh I loved the Wire reference! Didn't even think it was intentional when it started and it just really smacked it out of the park when Catriona mentioned it, and Mike doing a Bunk with the pen :).

I know other stuff went on in the episode but it all pales in comparison to Donna! Holy sweet little baby Jesus! it's not good for male viewers resting heart rates when someone as generally hot as Donna starts upping the hotness in a big way! Oh dear christ what a woman! Any scene with herself and Rachel in this episode just illustrated how much of an Also-Ran Rachel is in comparison. PRODUCERS OF SUITS - LISTEN UP!! More of this! :). Let's have a filler episode of a day in the life of Donna please, with the camera following her around as her day goes by! :)

Advertisement