Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomadation For LIT Student

• 04-06-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Just wonderin about decent areas to live in for goin to LIT, Excluding student villages, just da areas etc,
    i'm sure i'll open up a can of worms,

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Most of Limerick is decent. The media makes out the whole of Limerick is feuding.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,060 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Should be plenty of accomodation in Mayerstone, Caherdavin and Clareview. Check with the LIT student's union office or daft.ie as landlords generally advertise with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

bazz26 wrote: »
    Should be plenty of accomodation in Mayerstone, Caherdavin and Clareview. Check with the LIT student's union office or daft.ie as landlords generally advertise with them.

A Neighbour of mine in his 20s lets rooms out, don't know him all too well, but you wouldn't be having house parties or anything and it's within walking distance of LIT (5-10 mins) and town (15 -20 mins). I could try and see if he has students, a lot of them look like students anyway.

Advertisement