Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Invite codes for new accounts

• 29-06-2014 9:52pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 24,949 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I've two invite codes for new accounts to give out. They give a free T2 Light US premium tank, 1500 gold and 7 days of premium.

First to ask gets one. Users must have 50 posts and a month on boards.ie first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

If not too late, ME?!
    Thnx.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 24,949 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Sent by PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Thanks, Spear.
    However, in my eagerness to score what I thought was free credit, I didn't notice that it's credit for an NEW account. So if there's someone else who's just starting who wants it, give it to them.
    Thanks again, and sorry.

Advertisement