Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Interview with] SAP

Options
  • 05-05-2014 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

I am a recent graduate of IT.
    I have an interview with SAP in Galway.
    It is a for a ByDesign Developer role.
    Wondering if someone can share their experience/tips.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Ludikrus

I worked there for a while, although a long time ago now. SAP is a good company to work for and a good name on your cv starting out on a career in IT. Read up about the ByDesign product before your interview. Understand where it's positioned in SAP's product suite and who the target customers are.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭iwantthat

Ludikrus wrote: »
    I worked there for a while, although a long time ago now. SAP is a good company to work for and a good name on your cv starting out on a career in IT. Read up about the ByDesign product before your interview. Understand where it's positioned in SAP's product suite and who the target customers are.

Thanks for your reply.
    Would you mind telling what role you worked in and do you have any information on the interview procedures.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Ludikrus

I worked in a partner services role in Dublin before moving to Galway. It's more than 10 years since I went through the SAP recruitment process so it has probably changed. From what I recall it was a standard interview process with a line manager and then HR. Ask your HR contact for details of the process, who you'll be meeting with etc.

Advertisement