Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Gorgeous jumper Ciarrai! Is it soft or more wooly? Would love it for Christmas Day myself! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Valentina wrote: »
    Gorgeous jumper Ciarrai! Is it soft or more wooly? Would love it for Christmas Day myself! :)

its a mixture, not too wooly feeling, but nice quality. There's a tiny bit of angora in it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

661467_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

Need to stop buying. Got that in RI.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Need to stop buying. Got that in RI.

nica have you a link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    its a mixture, not too wooly feeling, but nice quality. There's a tiny bit of angora in it!

Have you a link? Can't find it on the website.

Edit: Found it. Sold out :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

filo87 wrote: »
    Have you a link? Can't find it on the website.

Edit: Found it. Sold out :(

there are some in cream & wine I think. I got mine in the concession store in Debenhams, Tralee.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

Got a few things in H&M at the weekend...this jumper in a black and white polka dot pattern and this one in a lovely green colour which they don't seem to have online.

Two pairs of vero moda jeans, one black and one navy blue. They are so comfy!

10119555_Black_001_Small.jpg

And got a lovely present of this Zara bag which I love!

8069304010_2_3_1.jpg?ts=1411725150940

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭ Janelle Hallowed Window

New shirt from Next:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Tried this on in Italy last year and wanted it so badly but it was way too dear, €120 or something. Got it on mandmdirect.ie yesterday for €47. Can't wait for the coziness to ensue!

Nike-Tech-Fleece-Hoodie-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Am blaming my sister for my latest purchase. We were in topshop and she told me to try on the leigh jeans. I laughed at her as they were €58 and I usually buy and love the €7 forever 21 jeans. Tried them on and they were fabulous!! Got 10% student discount these were navy but will buy another pair in black in UK as cheaper in sterling

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

I picked up a new Abercrombie flannel today its really comfortable and I'm really looking forward to seeing where the company goes since Jefferies has stepped down. I can't post a link because I don't have enough post but its the grey men's flannel.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭DonnaDarko09

Tried this on in Italy last year and wanted it so badly but it was way too dear, €120 or something. Got it on mandmdirect.ie yesterday for €47. Can't wait for the coziness to ensue!
    <SNIP - DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES>

Oh I really want this now but only large sizes left :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Got this for my Christmas party! Topshop. Lovely on!

Topshop-105.00.jpg
    37551430_435x435.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

there was 30% off knitwear on superdry and given how often im outside in the baltic weather I figured I desereved these :)

http://www.superdry.com/mens/hats/details/48913/star-racer-logo-beanie

http://www.superdry.com/womens/hats/details/48938/alberta-headband

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭andromeda76

Lia_lia What is sizing like?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

^ I am usually an 8-10 and I got in the 10 because it was the only size left :o It was quite roomy, and the 8 probably would have been better, but it looked fine! It's quite long for a Topshop dress also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Love those converse ^
    Prob a silly question but can you stack discounts on asos? Ie. use student discount along with that 20%

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Went a bit crazy of Asos also, with the 20% off :o
    I ended up buying these

2v7tr1f.jpg
    €22.86

2qjem8m.jpg
    €27.14

8w9yms.jpg
    €25.70

w2lims.jpg
    €13.57

Prices are before discount :)

• Advertisement

I ordered this off ASOS (really shouldn't have as I'm broke from Christmas shopping!!). It had an extra 20% off at checkout (code = December20).

image1xl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭saythatagain

yellow hen wrote: »
    Love those converse ^
    Prob a silly question but can you stack discounts on asos? Ie. use student discount along with that 20%

Nearly sure you can't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

@Valentina - Oooh saw those Cons on Lauras' 'BuyNowBlogLater' blog last week - they're beautiful! Great Buy :)
    yellow hen wrote: »
    Love those converse ^

Nope - unfortunately you can't (trust me I've tried :P ); the codes will overwrite each other so you're better off going with the 20% off one

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭littleblackDRS

I was working on an essay, thought "I'll just check boards", came here, noticed the ASOS sale, then this happened. :( I've not even worn the last dress I bought! :pac:

image1xl.jpg
    €22.86

image4xl.jpg
    €10

Edit to add:
    Bought these bottle green jeggings in DP in Galway last weekend, they were €22 something, I absolutely love them!

a62f314ef07f479dfb13714f11d4af37.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I spent far too much money on this (37 euro) but I couldn't help it!
    3190407561.jpg
    From Oasis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Picked up two things that i wonted there on ASOS with there 20% off at the weekend.

image2xxl.jpg

Frank Wright Suede Chelsea Boots been wonting a a pair of Chelsea Boots for a while so ended up going for a Suede pair.

image1xxl.jpg

Also picked up this jumper not really a jumper wearer but it looks nice so i couldn't say no.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Typically I ordered these just before the discount code went up! :-(

image1xxl.jpg
    £28 on ASOS but are from New Look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭ Janelle Hallowed Window

Tommy Hilfiger jeans. It doesn't look like it from the pic, but they are slim fit jeans. I have them in a different colour and have been looking for them in this colour for a month (they are probably the best fitted jeans I've ever owned!) and they finally popped up in my size on their website on Sunday :D:

Tommy Hilfiger belt from House of Frasier (reduced from €46 to €37):

TM Lewin shirt from House of Frasier (without the horrible tie!). Much nicer than the pics show:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement