Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix and BSG

• 25-01-2012 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know if BSG will be available on Netflix?
    When I search online I get a link that says NBC series such as BSG, SNL etc available on Netflix.
    However it's not there :(

Any ideas if coming in the future? I wanted to gorge on my free trial month!!

Thanks

LM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,116 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Overheal, presumably you have the US netflix? It's not on the Irish one.

If you have an Xbox or PS3 OP you can get US netflix instead of the Irish one really simply. You just have to change the DNS.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

It's on the Irish one, I just finished the 1st season last weekend, ploughing through season 2 now ^_^

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭restive

I am mid way through season 4 of BSG. Am I right in saying it is edited?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

restive wrote: »

Yep, there is a bit of stuff cut out.

I've the box set which includes everything and its noticeable the difference.

Doesn't affect the story, mind.

But very disappointed with the editing. I do not like paying for content that is edited. Sky drives me nuts with their editing of programs. Is their a video streamer that does not edit?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,179 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

As far as I know and I have looked into it for other things Netflix don't edit anything on their service the show it as the studios give it to them.

There is definitely a story line missing where brother cavil murders a young boy after the boy gives cavil an apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭stop

restive wrote: »
    There is definitely a story line missing where brother cavil murders a young boy after the boy gives cavil an apple.

isn't that in 'the plan' - the post series movie?

Is it possible that episodes are bot being edited but the broadcast versions are being aired rather than the extended editions from the box sets?

• Advertisement

I originally saw that episode being broadcast on television (sky). I have not seen the boxsets.

Advertisement