Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIT Staff Strike action

• 15-03-2012 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Staff got left go in CIT. Staff got left go in various shops and taken over from the main area to take on work from others in other areas in a money saving exercise.

Seems like a poor excercise in money saving over the existing good and personal service that existed. The students and myslelf chose the Gala due to the people working in it. Peronaly I will avoid the Gala and other breakfast alternatives due to these layoffs untill they are re-instated.

Untilll then I will get my morning coffee and paper elsewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

why dont you make your own coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

eth0 wrote: »
    why dont you make your own coffee?
    That's a good point. I probably will;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

The students and myslelf chose the Gala due to the people working in it. Peronaly I will avoid the Gala and other breakfast alternatives due to these layoffs untill they are re-instated.

Ironically I have avoided the gala since I started in CIT and it's worked out fine for me :D

The quality of the food in CIT is excellent and whatever I can do to maintain that is fine by me, even an increase in price.

Advertisement